November 5th 1994

Sorry for not uploading, didn't have my computer and couldn't edit. But here it is! I actually checked the calender to make sure it was a Saturday! Thanks for the views and votes!

***Sevina's POV***

It's been 4 days. 4 days since Harry yelled at me, 4 days since he yelled at the Durmstrang boys, and 4 days where he hasn't apologized. I had been upset the first day, then mad and then happy because Vicky, Stephen, John and the rest of Durmstrang promised the would take me to Hogsmeade today!

I woke up and got dressed in flower shorts, white tights, a white top and a brown/grey cardigan. Oh, and my brown ankle boots with a silver bow! I was excited, the boys said they'll take me to the shrieking shack! They think its haunted but I know Uncle Moony is the one who made it sound haunted.
'/Time to go Vicky! Vicky wake up! Wake up!\'  I yelled whilst jumping on to Vicky.
/'I know, I know go wake up Stephen or John'\ Vicky mumbled as he sat up.

*****

It had been a few hours and we were in hogsmeade! I was on Vickys shoulders and we were walking through Honeydukes-a.k.a the best sweet shop ever! I jumped down off of Vicky's shoulder and paid for a lollipop, I was eating it and walking back to Vicky when I bumped into Hermione, Ron and...Harry.
'Hi Ron, Hermione' I said stiffly as I went to walk away.
'Listen Sid,-' Harry began.
'Sevina to you! /Durmstrang, brother alert!\ started off cooly then yelled. When I yelled I saw all of the durmstrang boys turn and when they spotted me they made their way over, absolutely fuming.
'Harry Potter, vhat are you doing vith our sister?' John said calmly.

Harry turned around and cooly said, 'Well, I am trying to talk to my sister.'
'She is not your sister, you yelled  at her and havent apologised at all. It has been 4 days.' Stephen said.
'If she was your sister the second she ran out of that room you vould have ran after her asking if shes okay.' Vicky said.

Whilst all the boys were arguing I poked Ivor in the arm and asked to sit on his shoulder. I was halfway up when Harry yelled, 'Oi what you doing!', startling Ivor and I fell head first. My head hit the tile floor and everything went black.
Edited