August 31st 1992

***Sevina's POV***
Today we're going to Diagon Alley for our school stuff! Molly and Arthur are taking us!
'Percy, Fred, George, Ron, Harry, Ginny, Sevina! Come on, we're leaving'I heard Molly yell, I hopped up and grabbed my black flats, I was excited for Ginny, it's her first time going!
'OK Harry you first,' Molly said holding out the floo powder.
'Silly Molly, he hasn't used it before!' I giggled, making Ginny laugh.
'Oh, sorry Harry dear, Ron you go, Harry you go one you've watched!' Molly said.
Ron jumped into the fireplace and yelled 'Diagon Alley'.
Harry went next looking nervously and yelled whilst coughing, 'Diagonally'.
'What did he say dearies?' Molly asked Arthur.
'Diagonally'Arthur repeated.
'Thought so, come on Percy'she said shaking the tub.
Percy, Fred, George, Ginny and me jumped into the fireplace (seperately) and yelled 'Diagon Alley'. Molly and Arthur soon followed. We all looked around for Harry with no luck, when Ginny and I saw Hagrid and, when we ran over to say hello, we saw Harry.
'Harry! Where'd you go?' I yelled, the Weasleys stood behind me.
'I landed in some place called 'Knockturn Alley'' he said.
'Knockturn Alley? Cool! We've never been allowed!' The twins and I exclaimed.
'OK meet here in an hour- and no going down Knockturn Alley!' She said to the twins and I who were all skipping towards the exit- we quickly turned and acted innocent.
----------
'Thank you Molly!' I said as she handed me my bag of money and a pile of books in the queue.
'Well we'll get them signed won't we?' Molly asked shaking our linked hands-me and Ginny were holding one of either hand.
We both nodded profusely. My hair was slowly going blond with excitement. We slowly got to the front of the queue.
--------
'And who do we have here? Why its Harry Potter!' Gilderoy exclaimed while grabbing Harry, pulling him away from us and pulling me as I was holding Harry's hand.
'And who's this little pretty?' The camera man said.
'Hi, I'm Sevina!' I said.
'Sevina?' He asked.
'Potter. Sevina Potter'I said.
'Well I think this is worthy of a picture! Harry Potter and 'Sevina Potter'' he said putting finger quotes around my name as if he didn't believe me.
---------
*That's the end of this chapter! I'm not putting the fight in because I don't think it should/would have ended in a fight. I think it would have ended with Lucius Malfoy hexing/cursing Arthur Weasley. *

Edited