30th July 1991-31st July 1991

---Harry'sPOV---

---30th July 1991---

---11:59---

'10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5' Harry paused, a loud bang came from outside, surely no-one was here?

'3, 2, 1, Happy 11th Birthday Harry' he whispered to himself as he blew on the dust.

A bang. Harry jumped up.

Another bang. Harry hid behind the wall, Dudley woke up, ('Where's the cannon').

A louder bang. The Dursleys ran down the stairs, Vernon with a gun.

The door fell in, and there stood a rather scary man: 7 foot tall, knotted hair and beard covering his face and a large leather jacket. Standing next to him was a small nine year old with a flower hairband and a pale dress on.

'Hello Dursleys, Harry!' The girl chirped looking from Vernon and Petunia to Dursley.

'Couldn't make us a cup o' tea, could yer? It's not been an easy journey, especially wi'  this one'the man said, nodding at the girl who was hopping about.

'An' here's Harry!' Said the giant looking at Dudley.

'I'm not Harry'stuttered Dudley.

'I am,'  I said stepping out from the corner.

''Course ya' are! Las' time I saw you, you was only a baby. Yeh look a lot like your dad, but yeh've got your mum's eyes, opposite of this one' he said, again pointing at the girl.

'I know, Papa says I look like mum with dad's eyes, and Mama always says I got dad's personality,' the girl spoke as she jumped in front of me.

'Hi Harry, I'm Sevina Lily Potter, 9 years old, biological daughter of James and Lily Potter and adopted daughter of Minerva McGonagall and Albus Dumbledore, nice to meet you!The girl, Sevina said all in one breath.

'Potter?' I said confused.

''arry meet yeh younger sister, Sevina'said the giant.

'If you're my sister then why aren't you living with me?' I pondered.

'Well Papa says I'm special, so does Hagrid over here, so I live with Mama, Papa, Hagrid and all the other professors at Hogwarts'she chirped.

'What's Hogwarts?' I asked.

'Wait. What's Hogwarts? Didn't you know where mum and dad learnt everything?' She said looking at me weirdly.

'Learnt what?' I asked confused

'You're telling me that those muggles never told you anything?!' Hagrid and Sevina yelled.

'Told me what?'

'You're a wizard Harry, so are we' she said and once she noticed my doubtful look she whispered 'Incedio," pointing a golden stick at the fireplace. The stick shot fire and ignited the wood.

'So you gonna come to Hogwarts with us? Or stay with the muggles?' She asked.

'Muggles?' I asked.

'Non magic folk' Hagrid replied.

'I'll come.'

'Alright then grab my arm, Harry, Hagrid. And you Fighter, come here!' She yelled, and a great big dog ran in, put his paw on Sevina's arm, and we were being sucked through a narrow tube. As soon as we landed, I puked in a nearby alley, and finally looked around. It was magnificent, and it was called (as the sign said) Diagon Alley.

Edited