6th November 1994

***Sevina's POV***

My eyes fluttered open and I immediately recognised that I was in the hospital wing - with a splitting headache. I groaned and I could hear Poppy running over as she saw I was awake.
'Oh honey you took quite a tumble yesterday!' She said as she poured some potion, (which I recognised as a simple healing potion), and gave it to me.
'Yesterday?'I asked as I drank the potion.
'Yes, sweetie you've been here a day!' She exclaimed.

All of a sudden the doors burst open and I could hear boots hitting the floor coming towards me. I smiled as Vicky, Ivor, Stephen and the rest of Durmstrang started running when they saw me sat up.
'/Hello!\' I said.
'/Hello Sid!\' They chorused.
I jumped up and hugged everybody as Vicky went to ask Poppy when I could leave.
'Well little cutie-'
'Looks like we're a bit late!' I heard two familiar voices say.
'FRED! GEORGE!' as I hugged the twins the doors opened again but I didn't look.
'Well doesn't your brother get a hug?' I heard my brother say.
'Yes they do!' I said cheekily as I hugged all the durmstrang boys, the Weasley twins and Ron who had walked in.
'Hello ickle Ronniekins-' Fred
'How do you feel-' George
'About going to dinner-' Sevina
'With all of us?' (All three) we said looking at Ron.
'Alright Sid but you've got to change.' Ron said and I looked down to realise I was wearing a white nightie.
'OK, /Boys go to the hall with these three and I'll go change!\ You go to the hall Ron, Fred, George and I'll meet you all there!' I said glancing at Harry who looked shocked at my cheekiness.
I skipped up to my room and got changed leaving the boys behind.
****
I had gone to my dorm behind daddy's and quickly changed into a cute dress and my favourite combat boots. I skipped back to the hall where all the durmstrang, Weasleys, Hermione and Harry where sitting. I sat in between Vicky and Ginny who I immediately started talking to.
'Are you really going to ignore me?' I heard Harry say.
'Did anyone hear anything?' I said and everyone nodded no as I smirked. Harry started to look mad as we kept ignoring him and all of a sudden he jumped up, yelled 'FINE, IGNORE ME, I DONT CARE ABOUT A STUPID LITTLE GIRL!' and walked out of the hall. The hall immediately quietened and I started tearing up.
'It was only a joke' I whispered as a tear dropped down my face. Everyone one in the hall, including Beauxbautons and all the houses (even Slytherin) looked mad. I leant onto Vicky who quickly picked me up and took me to my dad who took me up to his office with Severus and mummy following.
Edited