1st September 1991

***Sevina's POV***

Today I decided I would look like my biological dad, so using my metamorphosis powers I changed my hair so it was curly and dark brown, nearly black whilst my eyes were a dark hazel colour. I did it so I could look like Harry too! Oh, yeah, Harry's coming to Hogwarts! I'm currently sitting next to daddy waiting for Harry and the other first years arrived, I keep bouncing and everyone keeps giggling at me.

The large doors open and Mama walks in with all the first years. I glance around, standing on my tippy toes looking for Harry. Once I see him, I wave.
I start singing to myself, ignoring the sorting until I hear 'Harry Potter'. I glance up and after a few minutes the hat calls out Gryffindor, making me happy as he's in the same house as our biological parents. Another name that caught my interest was 'Ronald Weasley'. He was sorted into Gryffindor with his brothers. Once all of the first years were sorted, I ran to the Gryffindor table to congratulate the pair.
"Ron! Harry!" I said as I sat down on the Gryffindor table.
"Hey Sid," Ron replied through a mouthful of chicken.
"Sevina? How have you changed your hair and eyes?" Harry asked confused.
"Because I'm special." I grin, "nah, I'm a metamorphagi, see?" I told him, changing my appearance to Ron's.
"Thought we Saw our little pranker!" two familiar voices said as I was picked up from behind and thrown over a shoulder.
"Hey Fred, George, where'r we going?" I giggled.
"To plot." George replied.

Edited