23rd-24th February 1995

***Sevina POV***
I was in the Durmstrangs boat when I was suddenly called up to my daddy's office. When I had gotten there Ron, Fleurs sister and Cho were already there.
"Daddy why did you want us?" I asked as I sat down in my small seat next to his.
"Well my dear you lot have a special task. As you know tomorrow is the 2nd event in the Triwizard tournament and we have to pick the contestants closest people to them for them to find. For Fleur it is her sister, Cedric it is Cho. Now Harry and Viktor was hard as they both treasure Sevina so we drew straws and decided that Viktor would be retrieving you and Harry would get Ron."
"How are you going to do this exactly?" Cho asked.
"I will give you a potion that will keep you safe from the cold, water and any other things until you are saved, but for tonight you will be staying in here on these beds," daddy said as he summoned 4 beds.
***
"When you drink this it will go dark until you have been set free later this afternoon." Daddy explained as he gave out cups of potions that we quickly drank.
***
Gasping for air I clutched at Vicky's arms as I came to.
"Sid? Are you okay?" He asked as he hugged me, I kept us warm using elemental powers but under the water so no-one could see. Still gasping I nodded as I was pulled up to the spectators deck and given a towel and a heat potion. I watched the rest of the event and smiled proudly when Harry and Viktor tied, because Harry saved two of the people.

Sorry its short but I really can't do much for this event xx
Edited