6th November 1994 P2

***Sevina's POV***

'Why is Harry being so mean daddy?' I said to him from mummy's lap.

'I believe he is very stressed Sid, but it gave him no right to call you names and not apologise,' he replied kneeling in front of me and mummy and took my hand.

'That boy needs to be punished. He is just like his no good father.' Severus said.

'Sev? Did you know my mum and dad?' I asked quietly.

He nodded and knelt down, 'Yes. I was best friends with your mum. She kept me sane throughout my childhood until I could escape here. We stayed friends though your father constantly bullied me and consistently asked your mum out. I my fifth year I called your mother a terrible name and I never forgave myself. She didn't forgive me and the bullying worsened from your dad and, without your mum, I turned to others in Slytherin. They were deatheaters. I was forced to become one, and had to watch your mum fall in love with your dad. To this day I deeply love your mum and deeply regret what I have done to her.' When Severus finished I jumped up into his arms and hugged him.

'Don't worry Sev. I know mum would look down and be proud of what you have done. She may not be happy with the way you treat Harry but she will understand why.' I assured him.

'You're so much like your mother, but so much like your father. You have the looks, brains and heart off of your mother and the eyes, powers and mischief from your father.' mummy said. I smiled up at her.

'I love you guys. You, the weasleys and the Durmstrang lot are more of a family to me than Harry is.' I smiled whilst hopping up. I waved and after giving them each a hug and a kiss on the cheek I left with a wave to find my family.

I walked down the swirling staircase and through the griffin to find The Weasleys and The Durmstrangs all in deep conversation waiting. They soon spotted me and I was crushed under twenty bodies.

'/I love you guys so much!\' I squealed in Bulgarian.

'English please?' I heard Fred and George say.

'I love you guys so much!' I repeated in english and hugged every single one of my family. 'You are all so important to me and I want you to know that if I had to choose between you and Harry, I'm sorry to say I'd have to pick you guys' I said and hugged them again after repeating it in Bulgarian.

<3 Family Time
Edited