The Little Potter

THIS STORY HAS BEEN REWRITTEN

What if Harry wasn't the only one? JK Rowlings said that Lily Potter (Evans) was pregnant at the time of her death. Well what if, on the 30th October 1981, a girl was born, it was all secret; the day she was born she was sent to Dumbledore for safe keeping. She was told the truth from the beginning, she was a proud Potter, Lily's looks, James personality and eyes; the exact opposite of Harry James Potter, her elder brother. Well this is the story of Sevina Lily Potter, the youngest daughter of Lily and James Potter.

---30 October 1981---

---13:00---

---Third Person---

Lily Potter was in her living room, her new born child in her arms, minutes after her birth

Lily Potter was in her living room, her new born child in her arms, minutes after her birth. Harry was crying in James arms, he was terrified, all he had heard was his mother screaming. After Harry had calmed down, James took him into the living room, for his first, and though not known, his last meeting with his sister until he was 11 years old. He laughed and played with his younger sister, making her laugh, but after a few minutes something strange happened. Sevina, or as Harry said, Sid, had a noticeable change in colour, her eyes went from the hazel brown she inherited from her father, to a yellow, along with her hair which before was a red. Also at that moment everything in the room started floating, and Lily and James knew, their daughter was going to be powerful and, fearing for her safety, called for Dumbledore.

Not minutes later did he arrive, talked to the young couple and realised he needed to take in the young girl to help her control the powers that were already evidently strong. That day Dumbledore realised, this girl was one of the prophecy, the girl, who in the wrong hands could be used to kill anything and everything, the one who, in Lord Voldemorts hands would be used to kill all the people who did not agree with him. He left with the girl that night; it was also the last time he ever saw Lily and James Potter, as the next day Lord Voldemort was defeated by Harry, but at the death of his parents.