Part 33

Mark tossed his clothes into the basket, heading to one of the many showerheads lined up along the wall. Placing his feet on the yellow footprints, he asked over his shoulder. "What now?" Beside him, Kenny gruffly muttered out. "Hold your breath." Mark was only able to look at Kenny, before some white liquid was tossed over his back. The white liquid was thick and icy. Mark slammed his hands against the tile wall, muttering out through chattering teeth. "Mother fucker!" Kenny let out a squeal of his own, snapping over his shoulder. "What did you do?! Put it in a fucking freezer!" The man walked up behind Kenny, chuckling out. "Why yes. How did you guess?" Kenny started to say something, but the man dumped the rest of the bucket over his head. Mark felt someone move up behind him, telling him seriously. "Close your eyes and hold your breath." Mark obeyed seconds before the person dumped the bucket over his head. Mark's whole body was shivering, and it took everything he had to stay standing upright.

The man behind him dropped the bucket and stepped in to slather the liquid over every inch of his skin. Mark locked his jaw, clawing the wall as the man touched him in places that he would have beaten lesser men for. Kenny wasn't any better off. The guy rubbing him down had Kenny growling and grunting in frustration. Mark tried to bare it, until the man yanked off the bandage around his neck. A loud scream tore from Mark's throat, his vision blurring for a few seconds. The man tossed the bandage aside, then finished rubbing the liquid over his wounded neck. The guy with Kenny, pushed Kenny up against the wall, commenting in a creepy manner. "We have to stop meeting like this Kenny. I'm starting to notice when you lose weight." Kenny rolled his eyes, grumbling over his shoulder dryly. "That's not funny." The guy pushed Kenny's cheek until he faced the wall, whispering over his shoulder. "Oh, relax. This is as close to a six pack as I'm going to get." Kenny snorted, propping his arms up against the wall.

Mark did his best not to look at Kenny too much, but he couldn't help wondering if Sean could get a body like his one day. Kenny was pure lean muscle and every time he moved something flexed. The man behind Mark, tapped his hip and instructed him professionally. "Arms on the wall and cover your ears." Mark mimicked Kenny's position, watching Kenny's man grab the showerhead. The showerhead was narrow like a water hose and when he turned it on a hard jet of water shot out. Kenny covered the back of his head and ears, wincing loudly as the man turned the jet of water on him to wash off the liquid. Mark swallowed, then flinched himself as the water jet hit the back of his shoulders. The water was hot and beat his flesh like a million needles were being stabbed into him. It hurt worse in his sensitive areas. After his body was washed down, the men had them bend over more to wash out there hair. Once they were finished, they gestured them to the door at the end of the narrow hallway.

Upon passing through the doors, another man gave them a set of white hospital scrub clothes. While they took their time to slip them on, Mark asked Kenny curiously. "How often do you do this?" Kenny tied his pants, admitting with a hefty sigh. "Every time I leave the base. So... about every week or so. Just wait. You haven't seen the best part yet..." Mark huffed, stating out. "And you let your little sister go through this?" Kenny scoffed, pulling on his shirt as he said with a humorous chuckle. "No! Of course not. The women get nicer treatment..." Mark gawked at him and Kenny laughed before correcting seriously. "The women could be pregnant. So, their treatment is designed to be... stress free. With us... Well, I think it's a test to see what kind of shit we can fucking deal with. Root out the troublemakers and whatnot." Mark rolled his eyes, following Kenny to little hospital looking stalls. One man gestured Kenny in to sit and another beckoned Mark into a stall beside him. Mark sat down on the hospital bench, while the doctor in similar clothes with gloves and a face mask told him. "I'm just going to run you through a physical exam and take some fluids for testing. Just try to relax."