Chapter Thirteen- Orphanage Sweethearts

???'s P.O.V

A few years had passed since Peggy's adoption, and the two families had grown even closer. Oftentimes, Peggy would spend the night at the Washington's house and vice versa. During this time, Peggy and John grew even closer than before.

The two were now sitting on the edge of a cliff overlooking the town lake, and they were just cuddled up on a picnic blanket looking at the stars. They were talking about the most random things, but somehow the topic of who they like came up.

"Hey jacky... can I ask you something..?" Peggy said, a sheepish tone to her voice.

"Yeah..? What is it?"

"D-do you like anyone..?" she asked, looking in his eyes for a few seconds.

This brought a soft blush to his cheeks, and he bit his lip. He then looked back up at the sky. "Maybe.." he said quietly.

"Who do you l-like..?" She asked, biting her lip.
"I-I.. I can't tell you.."

She frowned the slightest bit. "How come..?"
"Because.. Y-you know her.." he said in a very quiet voice.

"I do..?" she sat up, looking at him carefully."
"Yeah.."

"Well.... Can I tell you a secret..?" She asked quietly.

"Yeah.. of course.." he said, sitting up as well and turning so he could look at her.
After he said that, she felt a nervous feeling fill her. "I.. I've been in love with you since the day we first met.."

His eyes widened a bit and he looked in her eyes. "R-really..?" he asked quietly, his heart fluttering the slightest bit.

"Yeah.. I've just been waiting for the right time to t-tell you.." she said, starting to fiddle with her fingers.

John could feel a feeling of pure love fill him, and a wide smile spread across his lips. "Well.. I have to tell you something too.."
"Hmm..?" She was extremely nervous about what was about to happen,

"Well.. I could tell you.. Or I could do this-" he said before cupping her cheeks and kissing her deeply.

Peggy's eyes widened a little bit in surprise before she kissed back, putting her hands ontop of his hands. She felt her cheeks heat up, and she giggled softly against his lips.
When the two pulled away, John looked into her eyes. "I love you peggy.. I love you so so much.."
Peggy felt her heart flutter and she smiled softly. "I love you too John." She said before kissing him again.

And then- they lived happily ever after :3.

The End

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word Count: 400

A/N
Im so sorry its short, but I hope you like it. This is the end of the story, but if you WANT I can make another story with their kids and stuff (if I have enough motivation for it).
Let me know what you thought of it and stuff.
-Love 
Ezra