Chapter 3

" Nah I'm joking." he laughed. "We won't hurt you." Him saying that makes me feel a lot better.

In a few minuets, we arrive at what I'm guessing is their house. "Here we are. Home sweet home." Niall grinned at me. Everyone hopped out and ran to the house. When I step inside, I'm shocked by how big it is. I felt a light tug at my arm and turn around. " Follow me." Niall said walking away.

"Where are we going?"
" To your room?"
" I'm staying here?"
" Yes"
"Why?"
" Can you stop asking so many questions?"
" Sorry"

By the time that conversation ends, we are upstairs, standing by a door. "Welcome to your new home." Niall smiled at me as he opened the double doors. I expected my room to be kind of like a prison cell. Though it is nothing like that, it has a bed, a T.V, a full length mirror and a bathroom. "Impressed?" Niall said raising an eyebrow. I realize I never got the chance to take a good look at the boy who just kidnapped me. I glance at him, my eyes scanning over his features. He's not bad for a criminal.

" Stop starring at me." He states, pulling me out of my trance. I shake my head, and wonder over to the mirror. The bags under my eyes have worsened and my hair isn't any better. "Oh my god" i sigh, annoyed with myself for looking like this in the presence of a cute boy. He's a murderer Claire, a murderer.

" C'mon, you look beauti- fine. You look fine." he says the last part quickly, obviously embarrassed that he just got caught calling me beautiful. " I have to go downstairs, you stay up here and get rest. When you wake up, we can talk about some things. Good night." he says, and awkwardly shuffles out of the room. I am in desperate need of sleep right now so as soon as he turns the light off, I am in bed. The mattress is the most comfortable thing in the world, i can already tell i might be able to get some sleep.

You look beautiful. You look beautiful. The Irish words replay in my head. I also took notice at how embarrassed he was. He was adorable.

I must be going insane. I need to sleep right now.

a/n short but cute i guess:)