TXT

🍼 little Soobin

Kai fought hard to get a day off on Soobin's birthday. Their baby deserves the best birthday party and other members have to help Kai with preparing everything.

They ordered a huge chocolate cake with hazelnuts and while little Soobin sleeps they start to decorate their dorm. The members would like to sleep but Kai starts to speak about how happy will be their baby after seeing the party and they feel bad so they help him. Yeonjun is in charge of laying the table and he unpacked the cute paper cups, plates and napkins with bear design. Beomgyu is putting pastel blue balloons everywhere and Taehyun is wrapping the last gifts. Their guests will arrive soon so Kai has to wake up their birthday boy. Soobin is usually somewhere beetwen being a tiny infant and 2 years old. Kai sees that his diaper was used so he must feel younger than 2, Soobin usually asks his caregivers to help him with using the toilet when he feels like 2 years old. Kai gently kissed their baby and strokes his hair.

Soobin squirms under his blanket with Winnie The Pooh and opened his sleepy eyes. Kai pulled his shorts down to get to the dirty diaper and changed him. Soobin is sucking on his pacifier and doesn't care that his daddy is changing his clothes. Kai loves to make him extremely cute so Soobin is going to wear cute buster suit. The shirt is white and has blue sailor collar and the shorts are big enough to fit his diaper. Kai combs his black hair and then put a white knee high socks on his feet. Kai is picking him up when he hears that their guests arrived. BTS and Bang Si-hyuk are the only guests and they arrive just in time. They smile on the birthday boy and follow Kai in the dining room. Everyone got a paper party hat and then Kai sat Soobin in his highchair and Beomgyu brings the cake with candles. Soobin is thrilled.

He watches the candles and then Kai stroked his hair. Soobin blows the candles out and they clap their hands. Soobin got first piece of the delicious cake and then they started to eat. Kai is feeding his baby so he wont get the cake everywhere while Namjoon is doing the same with Yoongi and Seokjin is feeding Jungkook as well. BTS's two smallest babies need help but Jimin and Taehyung ensured their daddy that they can eat on their own. Bang Si-hyuk is watching his artists and nervously chuckled because Yoongi is staring at him. Seokjin tries to get the little's attention away to make their boss feel comfy but Yoongi is still staring at him. Yoongi simply loves to judge other people even in his little space. They finished the cake and littles get milk while adults drink coffee or tea. The littles are sucking on their bottles and go in the living room where is prepared fun for them. They started to decorate their own tiaras (Jimin and Soobin like to pretend that they are princesses). There are bowls with fake pearls and diamonds and also many kinds of plastic beads.

"Uncle plays with us?"

Jimin pointed on Bang Si-hyuk who looks shocked for few seconds but then nodded. He looks strange. A man wearing a black suit is sitting on a carpet and three littles are telling about their favourite Disney princess. He is trying to keep up with this serious discusion but it is useless, Bang Si-hyuk doesn't watch movies for kids. The littles finished their tiaras and Jimin cant wait for showing his gift to Soobin anymore. He quickly gets the big pink box and thrusted it in Soobin's arms. Jimin's eyes are shining while watching his friend opening the box. Soobin pulled out beautiful night light which looks like the Snowhite with dwarfs sitting around her. Soobin loves it but still wants to see the rest of his presents. Yeonjun got him cute pajama with Peter Rabbit and booties with the same bunny. Kai bought new pacifiers, sippy cups and things for bath time like toys and bath bombs. Beomgyu gave him a pearl bracelet with heart tag where is written Soobin's name. Taehyun has a big Lego castle for him and Soobin needs a long time to unwrap everything. He can't decide which gift is the best and Kai announced that it is time for another game. The caregivers are happy that their little ones are having fun because that's the main thing.

After three more hours full of laughing and running the little ones are starting to get tired. Yoongi gives up as the first one and Seokjin picked him up so he can take a nap in his arms. Then also Jungkook wants to take a nap in Namjoon's lap so both smallest littles are out. Taehyung is starting to get grumpy and so Hoseok also gathered him in his arms. Only Soobin and Jimin are playing now with their uncles but it is clear that the party is going to end soon. After one more hour Soobin also got too tired to play so Hoseok takes Jimin's hand and said that it is time to go home. The guests are slowly preparing to leave but they still need to get a small gift. Kai holds Soobin on his hip and hands him bags which the little one hands to the guests. Every bag contains candy necklace, Fizz Wiz popping candy, gummy bears and few more sweets. In a few minutes TXT is alone in their dorm and Kai takes Soobin in his bedroom. He slowly laid the baby on his bed and changed his clothes and dressed him in the new pajama. Beomgyu covers Soobin with a warm blankets with small rainbows on the fabric and Taehyun silently closed the curtains so sunlight won't disturb his precious sleep. Meanwhile Yeonjun started to clean the dorm and finished last piece of the delicious cake. The caregivers are watching their baby who is peacefully sleeping and Kai sighed. He knows that Soobin got one year older again but he hopes that Soobin will stay his little boy forever.