SHINEE

🍼little Taemin

Being a little isn't easy. Being a little and an idol is challenging. Taemin's members know about his little space, his manager and closest friends also know the secret. Taemin's new tour comes and he has to leave Korea. He has five shows in Japan, seven more in other countries and now he has his last show in Busan.

He is exhausted. He loves his work and fans, but this is hard. One month far away from Kibum, his toys and comfy life as a SHINee's baby. His manager is trying to make him happy, but it isn't possible with cranky Taemin. The singer wants to be a little, he wants to play with his toys! He has enough of work, fans and everything!

The show is going well. It is coming to its end when Taemin feels himself slipping into little space. He tries so hard to stay big and his head is starting to hurt due to his futile effort. The show ended and Taemin locks himself in his dressing room. He grabs his bag and pulls out a small plastic box with a pacifier inside. There is also his pink stuffed elephant and he pulls it out of the dark bag. Taemin smiles after hugging the elephant and sighs in relief.

His manager is trying to find him. He needs to take good care of their star. He finds Taemin deep in his little space and sighs. He should call Kibum.

Kibum immediately picks up the call and curses. This isn't good. Busan is far, it will take him a while to get there. The manager promised that he will take care of Taemin and Kibum promised to get there as soon as possible.

"Okay, but hurry."

The man hang up and looks at Taemin. Fine, let's do this. He gets Taemin in his car and drives to their hotel because no one can see Taemin like this. He leads Taemin in his room and takes off his clothes, he needs something more comfy. He takes a diaper and put a bottle with milk in the microwave. Taemin is sucking on the pacifier and patiently waits until a diaper is wrapped around his waist and a bottle of warm milk is placed in his hands. Taemin replaced the pacifier with the teat of his bottle and sucks.

"Kibum is on his way."

Taemin just looks at him and smiles. The warm milk is delicious, he is hungry and thirsty after his show. Then a plate with cookies with peanut butter lands in front of him. Taemin is happily eating the cookies and snuggles with his stuffed friend.

Kibum is getting closer to his baby and knows that the manager is taking good care of his baby. Meanwhile Taemin got tired, he wants to take a nap. His manager is happy to tuck him in the bed, he is scared of taking care of him. Taemin is cute, but no one teaches you how to take care of a little one. He is scared that he will do something wrong and accidentally hurt him. This night is calm. Taemin is falling asleep, having his tummy full is so nice. The soft blanket around him feels like a hug. He fell asleep and the manager is silently waiting for Kibum.