Taehyung&Jimin&Jungkook

🍼little Jimin

Jungkook and Taehyung are grateful for having Jimin, but sometimes it is so hard. Like right now.

Jimin crucially needs a haircut. His fringe keeps covering his eyes and it bothers him, it definitely isn't very beneficial on his eyes. Of course, you would say that solving this is easy. Just take him to a hairdresser. However, things aren't so easy with Jimin. Jimin hates hairdressers and scissors so his caregivers are forced to trim his hair at home. Jimin's most favorite uncle - uncle Jin - tried to trim his hair but failed, his daddy tried it and also failed and now it is Jungkook's turn. The appa is getting frustrated.

First fight came when he needed to wash Jimin's hair. Jimin was crying and trying to climb out of the bathtub, but Jungkook gritted his teeth and finished it. He doesn't understand why Jimin hates being bathed so much. After bath, he carried Jimin in the kitchen and sat him down in his highchair. Taehyung hands a lollypop to their baby and Jungkook wraps a towel around Jimin's shoulders. He combs Jimin's soft hair and then grabs a pair of scissors. He carefully pinches a bit of the blond hair and cuts. Jungkook waits if Jimin starts to cry or scream, but he is fine, for now. Jimin is sucking on the red lollypop and Taehyung is trying to occupy him until Jungkook finishes it. Jungkook is trying to be fast, but after a moment Jimin realized what is his appa doing. Taehyung gently grabs Jimin's head in his hands and Jungkook is quickly trimming his hair. The haircut wont be very professional, there are a few uneven spots but Jimin's hair wont bother him anymore.

Jimin starts to cry and flaps his arms until Taehyung finally picks him up. His hands fly to his head and he touches his short hair. Jungkook cleans the hair while Taehyung is bouncing Jimin in his arms. The little one calmed down after a long while and they sit down in the living room. Jungkook plays Mulan and Jimin calms down completely while watching the movie. He cuddles with his daddy and finally can fully enjoy his favorite movie without being annoyed by his hair.