SUPER JUNIOR

🍼 little Yesung, Ryeowook, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Siwon

Super Junior is having really hard time. The so called fans are threatening to boycott their new album and everything is just really crappy so they are almost crying in happiness when they get four free days. The littles slipped into little space almost immediately after they left their boss office and get in their van. They are heading home and Heechul is praying that the two smallest babies aren't going to have an accident. Leeteuk goes to do the groceries shopping while Heechul and Shindong take the littles in their dorm. Heechul takes Yesung and Ryeowook in bathroom and diapered them. Then he changed them into comfortable shirts and shorts and then let them to crawl around their bedroom. Meanwhile Shindong is watching the bigger littles who are changing their clothes and then ordered them to clean their rooms. Siwon and Kyuhyun don't have very messy room, but Eunhyuk and Donghae are living like two piglets. There are dirty plates with rests of food, empty soda cans and their dirty socks are everywhere. Shindong opened the window to let some fresh air inside and then watches the littles who are trying really hard to clean their bedroom but they are failing. Every few moments they find some new toy which was lying forgotten and Shindong has to remind them to clean. Siwon and Kyuhyun luckily helped them and then the annoyed littles go in their playroom. They found Yesung and Ryeowook playing there with some colorful soft blocks. Eunhyuk got an idea.

"Lets pretend play."

The older littles opened a closet where are many costumes. They have few costumes of princess, knights, also costumes of few animals and a mermaid. Siwon, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Donghae get dressed in costumes of knights but then came a problem. Who are going to be their princess? Suddenly they heard a giggling from behind them and turned around. Of course! The two babies!

Yesung and Ryeowook don't understand what are their big brothers doing and don't fight when are their brothers dressing them up. Yesung ended in a stunning blue ball gown made from tulle and satin. It has flowers and sequin details and an off the shoulder look with shimmery ruffles. Ryeowook is soon dressed in yellow and gold dresses like Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Kyuhyun isn't very gentle with putting a pair of heel shoes with silver glitters on Yesung's feet while Donghae is trying to force Ryeowook to hold a pink magic wand with a golden star. The baby is dropping the wand all the time so Eunhyuk handed him a duct tape and finally the baby can't drop it. Siwon is trying to put a crown on Yesung's head but he always moves and it keeps falling down. Luckily Eunhyuk has another way how to keep it on. A bottle of glue. He squeezed a big drop on Yesung's hair and then put the crown back on his head. Now they can play.

Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun are brave knights who are running around with a plastic swords and put few plushies of dragons and crocodiles around the two princess. They are attacking the creatures which are holding the two princess as their captives and try to save them. Leeteuk is back from the supermarket and found Shindong doing the laundry while Heechul is cooking dinner. Leeteuk put the bags with food in the kitchen and then looked around the unusually quiet and clean apartment.

"Where are the kids?"

Heechul shrugged so Leeteuk goes to find them. Heechul is chopping vegetable when he almost chop off his finger after a loud yelling scared him. Heechul runs to see why is Leeteuk yelling so much and then starts to yell too.

The littles are playing in their playroom but that isn't the problem. The problem is that Ryeowook is covered with red glitters and Heechul quickly picked up the poor baby. Leeteuk goes to Yesung and wants to take off the crown. He gulped because it isn't moving and then he realized what is the white substance in the little's hair.

"Living room. Now!"

Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun run in the living room because when is Leeteuk screaming it is time to stop being a brat. The littles are now scared and become quiet as four mice while Leeteuk takes Yesung in bathroom. He is trying to get the toy out of his hair but it only caused that Yesung is crying in pain. Leeteuk is on edge of tears too because he has no idea what to do now. Heechul is bathing Ryeowook and curses himself for buying glitters. How they even get to them? Things like scissors, glues and markers are in a special box which is out of their reach. Only one thing is clear - it was Eunhyuk's idea. He is usually the oldest one in little space and always acts like some little devil who is sitting on his brother's shoulders and keeps whispering bad ideas like this into their ears. Leeteuk gave up and at least undressed Yesung from the dresses and shoes. He carried the little one to Heechul who is done with Ryeowook and they are trying to figure out how to get rid of the plastic crown. Heechul takes a scissors and sighed.

"There are too many hair, if I cut it then he will have a bald place."

Leeteuk rubs his temples and then went in the living room.

"Who did it?"

Leeteuk is glaring on the littles who are shaking in fear and then Donghae pointed on Eunhyuk. All the caregivers know that Donghae is the weak part of this gang and can't lie. Leeteuk sent Eunhyuk in the corner and banned television for them for rest of the week. Then he goes to see how is Heechul doing with Yesung's hair and found that they did a tiny progress. The crown is half separated from his hair and with minimal loss. Heechul immediately threw out the stupid toy and watches Yesung's head. It is a bit visible that he has less hair on few places but luckily he isn't bald. Heechul kissed his forehead because he forced the baby to sit still for quite long time. He checked up on rest of the littles and sees Eunhyuk still in the corner and Siwon, Donghae and Kyuhyun who must help with washing the dishes. Every of them has a tea towel and they are drying the dishes which is Leeteuk handing them. Heechul bounced Yesung on his hip and then checked his second small baby which is sorting socks with Shindong. Well he is actually only putting random socks together but he is happy that he is helping so Shindong doesn't mind it doing it again later. Heechul sat Yesung on the floor next to Shindong and the little one grabbed leg of his uncle. He is slobbering on Shindong's knee so it is clear that he is hungry. They go in the kitchen where is Leeteuk putting their dinner on plates. They sat down around the table and Leeteuk goes to get Eunhyuk but he has to give him a lesson before they will join the rest.

"Eunhyuk, the thing you did was very stupid. You are the oldest little in this house so you shouldn't show such bad things to your brothers and especially if it includes the two babies. You know that."

Eunhyuk nodded and snuggles closer to his daddy.

"I wanted to play."

Leeteuk sighed and stroked his hair.

"I know that last few weeks were really tough but you can't act so wild when you are finally able to be in little space. Am I clear?"

Eunhyuk nodded and hugs his daddy around neck. He feels really bad, he knew that he shouldn't use duct tape on Ryeowook and glue on Yesung. He just wanted to play and the babies were ruining it, he didn't think that the glue will be so strong. Leeteuk leaded him in the kitchen and Eunhyuk has to say sorry to his small brothers. Yesung doesn't care because he is being feed by Heechul and Ryeowook kissed cheek of his big brother. Ryeowook would be able to forgive everything to his brothers, no matter what they do to him.