HYUNA&DAWN - PART 1

🍼 little Hyojong

Hyuna knows that they are going to arrive late for her dance practice but she doesn't have the heart to wake up her sleeping baby. Hyojong is still fast asleep while Hyuna got dressed and did her make-up. Now it is almost time to head in the P-Nation building but he is so cute. His hands and curled into fists and his knees are pulled to his chest so he is pushing out his diapered bottom. Their bed has a safety rail on Hyojong's side, it is around 50 centimeters tall and 100 centimeters long so the baby won't fall off the bed. Next to the rail are his most favorite plushies so the stuffed friends are always close for comfort. Not like he needs them because his mommy is sleeping in the same bed with him. Hyuna checked the time again and then gently grabbed him under armpits.

"Kitten."

Hyuna kissed cheek of her fussy baby who is currently trying to hide under the blankets but it is useless because Hyuna is already stripping him from his pajama. He is falling asleep with head on her shoulder while Hyuna took off his wet diaper and wipes his bum with wet wipes. Hyuna quickly pulled a T-shirt over his head and then pulled his arms through the armholes. She fixed collar of the ivory polo shirt and smiles because the colorful dots on the T-shirt are so adorable. Putting on the denim dungarees is a hard task because Hyojong is wriggling on her lap and tugs on the straps. Hyuna pats his bum to warn her baby that he is close to getting punished. Hyojong whimpered but stopped wriggling and apologized by hugging his mommy around neck. Hyuna smiles and strokes his hair.

"Thats my good boy."

Hyuna grabs his hand and they hurry to the front door. Hyuna grabbed her purse, his diaper bag and then kneeled down to put on his shoes. She put a pair of white Converse trainers on Hyojong's feet and tied the shoe laces. Her manager is here and Hyuna with her baby get inside. The manager is driving and Hyuna sits on the backseat with her baby next to her. Hyojong has nothing on his schedule today but there is no one who can look after him. Pentagon members are busy and she isn't sure if they would like to be with Hyojong. She pulled out a bottle of warm formula from the diaper bag and shakes it to get the boy's attention. Hyojong is hungry so he makes grabby hands to it and Hyuna guided nipple off the bottle between his lips. Hyojong is sucking on his bottle while they drive to the P-Nation building. PSY and everyone else know about Hyojong's little side so no one is surprised when the boy runs inside with his mommy hurtles behind him. Hyojong squeals in enjoyment and runs through the hallways. He really likes this place, it is big but nothing really huge so he won't get lost. Also there is a pretty cafeteria and many vending machines. Hyuna's high heels are emitting click-clack noise against the marble floor and she is running behind him.

"Hyojong!"

The boy doesn't care and he is quite fast, even with the thick diaper. Suddenly he ran into something soft and yet so firm. The boy almost toppled over but luckily a pair of big hands grabbed him under armpits and easily pick him up. Hyojong shrieked in fear and his teary eyes looked up. Hyuna finally managed to catch up on her baby and sighed when she saw who is holding Hyojong. It is her boss - the famous PSY a.k.a Park Jae-sang.

He has two kids with his spouse so he knows how to handle Hyojong.

"What did we get here?"

Hyojong smiled because he recognized this man. Or how he calls him in little space - uncle. PSY holds Hyojong on his hip and says hello to Hyuna. She is already late for her dance practice and she grabs Hyojong's hand so he won't run away again. Hyuna thanked to their boss and Hyojong cutely waves to PSY while his mommy drags him in the dance studio. There is a bench standing at one of the walls and Hyuna sat him there with his tablet. She started to dance while Hyojong plays on the tablet before deciding that he wants to join her. He is jumping around and Hyuna practices the dance for her new song. Her and her teacher aren't very happy with the boy disturbing them, Hyuna is worried that he might get hurt while the teacher wants her to focus on her work and not on him. The teacher stopped the music and grabs Hyojong's wrist. He led him back to the bench and gave him a stern glare. The teacher went back to Hyuna and started to dance again but Hyojong is obviously very sad. He is looking on his mommy like a kicked puppy and his lower lip is trembling which indicates incoming tears. Hyojong bursts into tears and sobs like a little baby he is. Hyuna hurries to him to give him a hug and started to rock them from left to the right. Hyojong stopped crying and now feels then he peed his diaper. He whined a bit and Hyuna quickly changed his diaper before giving him his pacifier. Hyojong started to suck on it and calmed down. Hyuna dances a bit more but keeps smiling on her baby and making sure that he isn't frowning. After the practice ended, Hyuna thought that they can go home but then her manager came.

Hyuna's manager came to take her to an interview. When Hyuna hears about her next activity on schedule, she paled because she has completely forgot about the interview and now it is too late for finding someone who could babysit him. She is going to do an interview with press and Hyojong can't go with her when he is feeling this small. She is on edge of panic but then PSY walked around them and heard the bad news.

"I can look after him."

Hyuna doesn't want to bother her boss but the man is already picking up Hyojong and his bag. The little one waved to his mommy and doesn't mind that he is carried away. Hyuna is still worried when she is getting her made up done but then she has to focus on the interview and her mind is ripped away from thinking about the baby.

Meanwhile Hyojong has fun with uncle PSY. The man takes him in the cafeteria and they take almost every kind of food which is on the menu. They started to eat and PSY is constantly wiping his hands and the table around him. After lunch he takes the little boy in his office. Hyojong is sleepy after the big lunch and PSY pulled out a blanket out of his diaper bag. The blanket has pale blue color on one side and the second is white, it is made from plush polyester so it is incredibly soft. Hyojong grabs his blanket and nuzzled his face against the fabric. He laid down on a couch and curled into a small ball. PSY threw the blanket over him and then gave him his pacifier. Hyojong is now fully satisfied and sleeps while PSY works. In two hours Hyuna arrived back and goes straight in the boss office. When she opened the door, she immediately cooed because Hyojong is cutely playing with Safari car toy and PSY is moving playing with figures of few grey elephants. Hyuna sneaked closer to them from behind and hugs her baby from behind. Hyojong squealed loudly in fear but then recognized her and quickly hugs her back. PSY put down the elephants down because something is telling him that no one is going to pay him attention anymore, not now when Hyojong's most important and beloved person came.