ENHYPEN

🍼little Sunoo

Heeseung is very proud that his little one is well-behaved. Little Sunoo is always the best boy, he eats vegetable, cleans his toys and doesn't talk with strangers. Yes, Heeseung is a very proud daddy.

Unfortunately, things changed a few weeks ago and Heeseung is lost. Sunoo talks back, refuses bedtime and makes a mess in their apartment. Heeseung doesn't understand it. Nothing changed so what is causing the sudden change in his sweet Sunoo? He seems so angry. Tonight everything became even worse.

They ate dinner and then Heeseung ran a bath for Sunoo. Then his phone started to ring so he went to pick up the call and when he came back, the bathroom was trashed. The toilet is full of toilet paper, two entire bottles of shampoo and soap were poured in the bathtub and Sunoo is squeezing a tube of toothpaste on the floor.

"Hey!"

Heeseung angrily grabs Sunoo's arm and lifts him from the floor.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you acting like a brat?"

Sunoo squirms in his daddy's hold, but Heeseung is too mad to be tender. He drags the boy in the living room and sits him in the corner for naughty boys before going back in the bathroom to clean the mess. Sunoo is sobbing in the corner while his mad daddy cleaned the bathroom and comes back.

"Ready to tell me what is going on?"

Sunoo shakes his head and angrily pouts. The phone is ringing again and Heeseung goes to pick it up.

"Jungwon, I am busy right now."

Sunoo cries even louder and Heeseung quickly finishes the call.

"What is wrong? You don't like uncle Jungwon anymore? I know he is annoying right now, but ...."

And then it hit him. Annoying Jungwon, and why?

"You know uncle Jungwon got a little. His name is Ni-ki and uncle needs my help. I am sorry if you thought daddy is neglecting you."

Sunoo knows about uncle's new little one, he saw Ni-ki's pictures. But he is still mad that uncle keeps calling daddy and having questions about taking care of a little. Jungwon needs help and Heeseung has been daddy for 4 years now. Heeseung realizes how much time he spent with Jungwon during the last few weeks - buying furniture, securing Jungwon's flat and teaching him how to take care of a little one. Heeseung feels like the biggest bitch for neglecting his baby boy. He rubs his forehead and wraps his arms around Sunoo.

"Daddy was so dumb."

Sunoo is hiccuping and refuses to look at his daddy, but then Heeseung takes his phone and shows Sunoo he is turning it off.

"No more annoying phone calls or messages. We will have daddy&baby night."