SEVENTEEN

🍼 little Jihoon

The house looks normal on the outside, but the truth is that inside is living the biggest and happiest family in whole Seoul. And who lives here?

In dining room is huge long table made from glass. In head of the table is standing blue high chair and on each side of the table are six white chairs.

In the bright kitchen are many baby snacks, bottles and the fridge is full of milk.

In the modern living room is playpen full of toys. On one wall are many pictures. They maybe aren't nice, or you couldn't recognise what is on them but for family who lives here they are the biggest master pieces which are as important as paintings in Louvre.

Upstairs is big bedroom with huge bed and next to the bed at reach of hand is wooden crib with colourful mobile over it and thin wail around it. And in the crib is sleeping source of this family's happiness.

It is small boy with blond hair which make him look like a tiny angel. The small angel is dressed in onesie and sucks on pacifier. Under his clothes is thick diaper and he is clutching his beloved teddy bear which his mama made for him. The small angel's name is Jihoon. His mama, for other Jeonghan, is sleeping in the huge bed cuddled to his husband and Jihoon's dada Joshua. Joshua has his arms protectively wrapped around Jeonghan's thin waist and Jeonghan is laying on his side facing the crib so the last thing he sees before falling asleep and right after waking up is their little baby.

Their baby boy has his big boy room, but he is big very rarely. Jihoon's little space age is always under one year, he is usually just around 6 months old.

The little angel starts to wake up because of his pooped diaper. Jihoon whines and his mama is immediately awake. Jeonghan jumped from the bed and goes to see what is bothering his darling. He lifted the small boy and carried him in the bathroom where is changing table. With clean diaper the baby calmed down and smiled widely at his mama. His mama smiles at the baby too and laid him on Joshua's chest. Jihoon squeaked in happiness because his dada wrapped his strong arms around his small baby and kissed him in top of his head. Meanwhile Jeonghan tied his long hair in ponytail and washed his face. He goes downstairs to the kitchen to cook breakfast and he needs to finish preparations for his baby's birthday. Jihoon has his dada and mama but on top of it he has ten uncles. They all aren't around too often but when they are it means lots of fun for him and lots of work for dada and mama because they need to prepare food and then clean after their visit. Mama and dada are funny too but not as his uncles and they have unpleasant duty. To punish their baby if he misbehaves. Usually it means quiet time in his crib without toys or pacifier. For example when he broke rule about no drawing on walls. Jihoon knows the rules and they repeated them often but sometimes Jihoon wants to be little devil and breaks the rules. So he has draw on wall and before mama or dada saw what is the baby doing, he added few colours on the white carpet too. When dada found him Jihoon has already knew that he is in troubles, but it was too late to fix it. Yes, he was crying but dada is more strict than mama. Jeonghan would probably scold him but then he would clean the wall and carpet because he has soft heart. But Joshua knows that he needs to punish the boy, so he won't do it again. So that's how Jihoon ended with five swats on his diapered bottom and thirty quiet minutes alone in the crib. But it is past and now is the little devil inside the boy sleeping so mama and dada have their little angel.

Joshua watches how is Jihoon crawling around the huge bed, it must be endless for him. Jihoon explores the bed for a while but then crawls back to his dada. Joshua lifted him and they go to see what is mama cooking. One thing is sure, it will be something delicious. Jeonghan has already made mashed strawberries with banana for Jihoon and scrambled eggs with sausage for himself and Joshua. Joshua sat Jihoon in highchair and fasten the strap over his shoulders and around his chest. Then he locked the tray in place and put the bowl in front of their baby boy.

"Are you hungry baby?"

Jihoon drools and babbles something. They both coo because how is it possible that they have such little cute baby boy? Joshua is feeding their baby and Jihoon is desperately trying to reach the bowl, so he can play with the mush. Unfortunately his dada and mama know it so he can't reach it. After breakfast they play with Jihoon for a while. Joshua and Jeonghan are both doing silly faces just to please their baby. Soon Jihoon is tired from laughing so hard so Jeonghan changed his diaper and Joshua made bottle of warm milk. They go to the bedroom and Jeonghan sits in rocking chair. He is cradling Jihoon and feeds him while Joshua stands above them. He is stroking Jeonghan's hair and gently rock the chair. Jihoon is asleep in middle of the bottle and quietly snores. Jeonghan burped him and then gave him pacifier. Joshua tucked their baby in crib and turned on the baby monitor. While the baby sleeps they go downstairs and prepare dining room for celebration. Soon the room looks amazing. Colourful balloons are floating in the air, there are paper birthday caps are waiting for guests and cake is waiting in the fridge. Jeonghan prepared outfit for his baby and reads book in arms of his husband. The peaceful atmosphere is ruined by ringing door bell. Joshua opened the front door and Jihoon's teen uncles hurry inside. They are all yelling happily and put present for the baby on huge pile. Suddenly they all hear crying from upstairs. Jeonghan runs to get the baby and Joshua is trying to make everyone shut up. Their house will soon look as if tornado was there but at least it can be quiet.

Jeonghan dressed Jihoon in black tuxedo onesie and carried him downstairs. Everyone is cooing because of the boy cuteness and then go to the dining room. Jeonghan seated Jihoon in highchair and put the frost cake on fancy plate. Then he added few candles on it and set them on fire. They all started to sing Happy birthday song and Jihoon is completely immersed. When he spotted his favourite cake, he claps his hands and then blows out the candles. They all throw confetti and coo because Jihoon is trying to catch the rain of colours.

Jeonghan starts to cut the cake onto pieces and everyone got one. It tastes heavenly and everyone praise Jeonghan's cooking talent. After the cake Joshua must change Jihoon because he enjoyed the cake too much and his face is covered with it. When he is clean baby again it is time for presents. He got so many toys that he can't decide with which he should play first. Luckily his uncles sit around him in the living room and built the wooden train track. Then each of them grabs one train and gave one to Jihoon. They are playing and Jihoon enjoys company of his uncles which are acting crazy to keep him happy. Uncle Hoshi and Wonwoo are helping to Jeonghan with washing the dishes and cleaning the dining room. Joshua is sitting with Jihoon in his lap and he is observing if everything is okay. Sometimes the boys forget that there is baby with them and use not nice language. They play for few hours but then Jihoon starts to cry. It is after his nap time, so Joshua quickly carried him upstairs to their bedroom. With clean diaper and pacifier the baby calms down and Joshua put him in crib. Jihoon is fast asleep and Joshua goes back downstairs. He gently tells the others to get out of his house before their will destroy it completely. Joshua cleans the living room little bit because the toys are everywhere. Then he goes to find Jeonghan who is drinking coffee in the kitchen. Joshua sits next to him and starts to kiss neck of his perfect man. Jeonghan enjoys touches of Joshua's lips on his skin and maybe it won't be kisses only on his neck but suddenly the baby upstairs starts to cry. They both groaned and chuckled. They kissed for the last time and run upstairs to find what is wrong. Jihoon is kicking around in wet diaper and calls his mama. Jeonghan quickly changed his diaper and cradles him in his arms. They are listening how their baby babbles happily and smile at him. Their small baby, source of the greatest happiness.