Yoongi&Hoseok - PART 3

🍼little Yoongi

Hoseok loves when they come home in the evening. Hoseok leaves his office, picks Yoongi up from his daycare and they go home. Hoseok is usually too tired to cook, he does cooking on weekends and then has the fridge and freezer full of boxes with meals he only needs to heat up. After dinner Yoongi can watch cartoons and Hoseok mostly joins him. And after cartoons comes Hoseok's most favorite part of the day. Bath time.

He knows that having a bath every day isn't good for the environment, but Hoseok does other things in exchange, moreover he often takes a bath with Yoongi. Also, Yoongi doesn't like showers, Hoseok doesn't know why, but Yoongi simply throws a tantrum every time Hoseok turns the shower on. Water is slowly pouring in the bathtub, they will need only 10 centimeters of water. Hoseok pours a bit of bubble bath in the warm water and smiles. The bubble bath contains Chamomile flower extract and orange peek extract, Hoseok loves the scent. Then it's time to undress Yoongi, he is still wearing the blue jeans and white oversized hoodie he wore in the daycare today.

Yoongi wriggles in cold, but daddy quickly picks him up and lowers him in the water. Hoseok smiles at his cute baby and kisses his cheeks before pouring some water on his back. Hoseok takes a bath sponge and softly runs it across Yoongi's back. The little one leans back to see daddy's face and partly closes his eyes in bliss. Hoseok takes a pink glittery plastic cup they use to wash Yoongi's hair. He pours warm water on Yoongi's fine hair and then squeezes shampoo in his palm. Hoseok is slowly massaging Yoongi's scalp and plays with his hair until he thinks Yoongi is as clean as possible. All sweat from today's playing and running in the daycare is gone.

Hoseok has huge towels which are only for Yoongi. The towel is made from a soft material and it is a huge square with 2 meters long sides. Hoseok pulls Yoongi on his feet and wraps the towel around his petite baby. Yoongi feels like a little caterpillar when daddy wraps him like this. Or like a little burrito. Hoseok picks him up and carries him in their bedroom where is one big bed and a crib for Yoongi. Hoseok puts the little "burrito" on the bed and grabs a bottle of body lotion with honey. Hoseok squeezes a generous amount of the lotion in his hands and smooths Yoongi's thin arms. Yoongi is feeling sleepy - he is warm, daddy is close and soon he will get a bottle of milk. What flavor will he choose tonight? Vanilla, coconut or chocolate? No, strawberry!

Hoseok is massaging the thin limbs, little tummy and chubby cheeks. Yoongi is falling asleep underneath the gentle hands and Hoseok wraps him in the towel again. Hoseok goes to prepare the bottle of warm milk and then hurries back. He hands the bottle to Yoongi and opens the closet to choose a pajama - tonight he takes blue flannel pajama with pink hearts, Yoongi needs something warm because of the chilly weather. Hoseok dresses his baby boy while Yoongi sucks on his evening bottle. Hoseok let him finish his drink before helping him with burping and then picks him up. Yoongi gets his pacifier and Hoseok put him down in the crib. Yoongi is cutely sucking on his pacifier while whining because he already misses his daddy.