Top 10 stupid Facebook statuses

We all use Facebook, right? Well, at least I do. In this article, I'm gonna show you the top ten stupid Facebook statuses: 

1. Counters. 

"Only 8 hours to go until I need to do a poo," 

Look, I know that grabs a ton of attention but I think we're all better off not knowing when you have to take a dump. I mean, if you want to reply to that, what would you say? 

"Oh yeah dude, mine is just waiting to come out." 

C'mon, don't do that. 

2. Chain spammers. 

"Copy & paste this message to get laid tonight," 

You know, I've never done this before because when you post this on your wall, it looks like you've been hacked. But... Getting laid is pretty tempting... 

Buzzinga!

3. Engrish pros. 

"Our project are definately better then there's," 

Each time I read something like that, I lose a bit of IQ. So, if I seem a little stupid to you, that's why! Here's a fun fact: Facebook has spell check, just like everything else. Use it. Otherwise, if you really don't want to use that funtion, you can always pull out your Dic...tionary.

4. Boring mortals. 

"So bored..." 

... Find something to do - you're on the Internet after all, aren't you? Be creative! You can always visit Facebook.com. Oh wait... 

5. Unemployees. 

"Omg, I hate my boss so much! She's such a b!tch." 

Sometimes you gotta know what to keep in and what to let out. At least block your boss if you added her as a friend. Better yet, don't add your boss from work. Never. I would call that the Facebook Golden Rule. The only exception is that if you are your own boss. Feel free to call yourself a b!tch all you want. 

6. Dear whoevers. 

"Dear Justin Bieber, your music sucks!" 

Firstly, Justin Bieber doesn't read your posts. Secondly, even if he did by some miracle, he wouldn't really care less 'cos he's already a hundred times successful than most people. 

I'm just saying. 

7. Whiny whiners. 

"FML, my parents are so f*cking mean, so over this bullsh!t!" 

Don't do that. Just don't. Your parents bought you to this world, they can easily take you out.

I'm kidding (duh!), but seriously. No one cares. There are many issues out there than your little tantrums.

8. Sympathy suckers. 

"No one understand me. I feel so alone..." 

No one understands you. Okay. You might as well delete all your friends from Facebook and move back to Myspace. 

9. Airy fairies. 

"Look into your heart and you will find the pathway within,"

Within what? I know it's supposed to be all inspirational or whatever, but post things that make sense. That would help us all. Especially since I logged on to Facebook to read some casual updates. 

10. Self buddies. 

"Yo, what's everyone doing tomorrow night?"

*12 minutes later*

"I'm going to play... WOW!" 

You don't even need Facebook for this one. It can be done offline. Just open up Word and you'll be able to have a one-on-one conversation with yourself.

Advice: Leave your status alone. Don't reply to it. That's just sad.

Barap-bam-bam! (WTF?) There you have it! The top ten stupid Facebook statuses! Stay tuned for Part 2!