seven

"Eleanor! What the fuck was that?" Rebekah yelled when she caught up to her. Eleanor turned back to her, then looked at where her mother was just standing, but she was no longer there. A confused look came to her face when she looked back at Rebekah.

        "I- there- she..." Eleanor mumbled.

        "What? Speak up." Rebekah said.

        "My mother. S-she was just there!" Eleanor exclaimed.

        "You're going crazy, Elle. Nobody is there." Rebekah rolled her eyes and stood right in the spot where Eleanor's mother just was.

        "No... you have to believe me! I'm not going crazy!" Eleanor sqeezed her eyes shut. Voices filled her head, all chanting the same thing, "The cure. Find the cure."

        "What cure?" Eleanor shouted. Suddenly, her mom was right back infront of her. She was lost for words.

        "Eleanor? A-are you okay?" Rebekah was confused also. The look on her friends face had her worried. She was espically confused because it seemed as if someone was right infront of Eleanor.

        "The cure." Her mother said in a stern voice.

        "What do you mean?" Eleanor pleaded. Tears formed in her eyes. She was getting stressed out by what is happening.

        "North. North of America." She placed a hand on Eleanor's shoulder.

        "North of America? What are you talking about?" Tears were now streaming down her face.

        "Goodbye, Eleanor." Then Eleanor fell to the ground. Rebekah gasped and ran over to her.

        "Eleanor? Eleanor, wake up!" She shook her head, crying. All of the sudden, it came crashing down.

        "No! No, no, no!" Rebekah picked up Eleanor and sped back to the house.

~

        "Nik!" Rebekah yelled when she was home.

        "Wh- no." Nik gasped when he saw Eleanor. He ran over to them. Rebekah placed her gently on the floor.

        "What happened?" Nik managed to say without sobbing.

        "They did it to her. I followed her into the woods, where she was talking to Melanie. I-I didn't believe her at first, but then she started crying a-and then she collapsed. Nik, I-I can't loose her!" She cried out.

        "We're not going to loose her." Nik stroked Eleanor's hair.

        "We are! We are, Nik! She's going to be sacrificed in a few months! We can't do anything to stop it!" Rebekah sobbed.

        "No." He picked up Eleanor. "Follow me."

~

        "Klaus? What do you want?" Bonnie asked. Elena, Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Jeremy and Alaric all gasped when they saw Eleanor in his arms.

        "What happened to her?" Bonnie's eyes widened.

        "I'll explain later. I need to do something for me." Klaus layed Eleanor down on a couch.

        "What? A spell?" Bonnie scoffed.

        "Why else would we come here?" Rebekah spoke up from behind Klaus. Bonnie narrowed her eyes at her, but Rebekah just shook it off.

        "I need you to put a certain spell on this dagger." Klaus pulled a silver dagger from his back pocket.

        "Why?" Bonnie took the dagger from his hands and examined it.

        "It will keep her dead. Kind of like what happens when you dagger us with white oak ash." Rebekah was totally against it. She didn't want to loose her friend again, when she literally just came back yesterday. But she knew it had to be done. It was the only way.

        "Do you know the spell? Or are we going to have to go searching through grimoires again?" Caroline said sarcastically.

        "You can shut you mouth." Rebekah sneered. Caroline gasped, and got ready to lung at her.

        "Calm down, ladies. No need for a cat fight." Klaus smirked. Rebebkah gave him a look and sighed.

        "Here. Do this spell, it will put the spell on the dagger." Klaus pulled an old paper out of his back pocket and handed it to Bonnie. She opened it up, examing it.

        "I can't do this. It's black magic." She refused.

        "Does it look like I care?" Klaus sighed. Bonnie clenched her jaw, knowing already that there was no way that she could get out of this.

        "You don't have to do this, Bonnie." Elena put a hand on her friends shoulder. Bonnie shrugged it off.

        "No, I'll do it." Bonnie said, not even thinking twice. She could just get it over with. It's not like it'll come back and haunt her.

        "Perfect. Now, fetch your candles and witches, and head to the witches house." Klaus said. He picked up Eleanor's body and turned to face them.

        "What are you waiting for? Follow me." He said with a sly smile.

~

        "Any day now, Bonnie." Klaus was getting anxious. They've been there for about 20 minutes, and Bonnie has yet to complete the spell.

        "Can you shut up and let her do what she needs to?" Jeremy snapped. Everyone was a little taken back by his comment.

        "Seems like you have a death wish." Klaus smirked. Jeremy sighed and crossed his arms, not wanting to waste his time on Klaus.

        Suddenly, all the flames in the room got bigger. Bonnie's chanting started getting louder and her voice got stronger. Blood started dripping from her nose. Her body started shaking, tears ran down her face. Then, it all stopped.

        "It's done." Bonnie said, breathless. She collapsed to the floor, trying to catch her breath. Elena, Caroline and Jeremy rushed over to aid their friend.

        "Great. Now, Rebekah? Would you like to do the honours of dagger Elle?" Klaus held out the dagger. Rebekah was done with his bullshit.

        "Who do you think you are? Daggering you're girlfriend, mine and Elijah's friend? Do you not love her enough to actually wait until she wakes to settle things? Are you really going to dagger her because you're scared of not being a hybrid anymore? Getting married? Starting a family? Are you just a coward for what the future hold, Niklaus?" Rebekah shouted.

        "It's not like we have a choice, Rebekah!" Klaus shouted.

        "Yes, we do! You can leave her to wake up! We can settle things with her! What are you so scared of, Nik?" Rebekah calmed down.

        "Well, seems like you don't want to dagger her, so might as well do it myself." Klaus ignored her. He quickly went over to Eleanor's body, before Rebekah could stop him. Just as the dagger was about to pierce her skin, Klaus' body flew to the other side of the room.

        Eleanor stood up, furious with what Nic just tried to do.

        "What are you doing?" She breathed heavily.

        "Eleanor." Klaus whispered.

        "Wrong." Eleanor- or someone else- smirked. Klaus, and Rebekah, as long as everyone else in the room, were confused.

        "Niklaus, do you not even remember you're girlfriends mother?"

~