two

*edited*

~

Klaus rushed inside his house when he heard a crash. Nobody was here, he could sense anybody, but there wasn't anyone. He wandered into the living room, staying cautious if anyone was hiding. Klaus furrowed his eyebrows, confused.

Klaus fell forward, his foot getting caught in something in the floor. He quickly got up and looked at where he just fell. Panic washed over him as he saw the hole in the floor, nothing in there. The tears formed in his eyes when he saw that the theif took everything that was inside.

He took out his phone and callled Rebekah, not knowing who else to call, besides Elijah.

"Rebekah, you need to come home." He said sternly.

"What happened?" Rebekah knew that tone of voice. Something horrible was going on.

"Eleanor. Someone took her. They broke into the house and took everything." He told her. Rebekah gasp and dropped her phone. Sadness and anger filled her emotions. She picked up her phone and said, "I'm coming."

She hung up and sped to the house. When Rebekah arrived, she saw Klaus in the living room on the couch. He was staring at nothing, with tears streaming down his face. Klaus looked up at Rebekah, who was now looking at the hole where they hid Eleanor.

"Who did this?" Rebekah said in a shaky voice.

"I don't know. And, whoever did it, decided to break some glass at the back." Klaus stood up and wiped his tears.

"Well, did you use your wolf senses to sniff out who did this? Follow their trail?" Klaus didn't respond. Rebekah shook her head at how stupid her brother was.

"Seriously?"

"I'm sorry! It's not like the woman who I love has just been kidnapped!" Klaus exclaimed. Rebekah was taken back at his sudden outburst, but quickly got over it.

"Well, what are you waiting for!" She said rather loudly. Klaus rolled his eyes at how demanding his sister was, but went into the backyard, and started searching for a scent.

~

Damon and Stefan had finished explaining what had happened to Matt and Jeremy. It turns out the two of them were practicing Jeremy's hunting skills in the backyard.

Bonnie, Elena and Caroline burst through the door. Their arms were overflowing with grimoires.

"I started reading some in the car, but nothing yet." Bonnie set all over them on the coffee table. Everyone grabbed a book and flipped through the pages, searching for something that would help undo the spell.

Approximately after an hour of reading, Bonnie got up to go to the washroom. She tripped over a pile of books on her way up. Bonnie groaned and started picking them up, but one slipped out of her hands and flipped through the pages by itself. Her eyes widened as she stared at the book.

It stopped on a page, with the words messily printed on it. Bonnie picked up the book and sat down on the couch, no longer having to go to the washroom. She read the title, and gasped.

"Guys!" She exclaimed. Everyone looked up at her with confusion, "I found the spell!"

They all got up and rushed over to her. "Do you think you can do it?" Elena asked.

"I can. It will make me tired for a couple of hours, but I can handle it." Bonnie replied. Everyone nodded.

"I need you to light candles around the coffin." She instructed. Damon got up and started collecting candles that were around the house. He came back and placed them where Bonnie said, then lit them.

Bonnie sat cross legged infront of the coffin. She took a few deep breaths, calming herself down. She then started chanting the spell with her hands held out. The flames grew, and everyone stepped back. Bonnie voice got stronger and louder, as the spell started to undo.

Suddenly, the door was broken down. There stood Rebekah and Klaus, with determined looks on their faces.

"Bonnie, don't stop!" Elena yelled to her friend. Damon ran over to Klaus and tackled him down. Matt ran over to Rebekah with a wooden stake that he kept hidden in his sleeve, and quickly stabbed her in her heart. Even though it wouldn't keep her down forever, it would spare them a few hours.

Klaus now had Damon under him. Jeremy grabbed a crossbow that they had in the main foyer, and shot Klaus with it. It punctured his side, causing him to fall over and grip the painful spot.

All of the sudden, the candles went down and Bonnie stopped chanting the spell. Everyone stopped, and it became silent.

"Did it work?" Caroline asked.

"I don't kn-" Bonnie was cut off when the top of the coffin flew open. Everybody gasped and moved back, not wanting to look inside. They all exchanged glances, then Stefan went over to the coffin and stared inside it.

He was taken back by the beauty of the girl in there. Even though there were grey veins all over her, she still looked stunning. There was a dagger that didn't look normal sticking out of her chest. Stefan's eyes darted around the room. He looked down back at her, and took the dagger out of her chest.

"No!" Klaus yelled, but groaned in pain. Jeremy shot him with the bow again.

Everyone gathered around her, and watched the grey fade out of her skin and turn back to a beautiful, creamy white colour.

"Wow." Damon sighed when he walked away from Klaus, and went to look at Eleanor.

"I know." Elena agreed. She was jealous of the girls looks, she looked like the perfect girl.

Eleanor's eyes shot open, then everyone gasped. Eleanor quickly looked at all the strange people around her, not recognizing any of them. They were also in strange clothing.

Panic filled her. Eleanor shot up into a sitting position. She looked down at what she was sitting in, and scoffed.

"What the hell am I doing in this?" She asked. Everyone's jaw almost dropped to the floor. Her voice was so heavenly, as if she was an angel.

"Well? And, why are these clothes all ripped?" Eleanor asked again.

"W-well you've been in a coffin for probably a long time." Bonnie said.

"Really? I don't remember being put in one." Eleanor said.

Nobody knew how to respond. They all stared at her, making her uncomfortable. She looked around the room, and spotted her best friend on the floor. Eleanor gasped, and climbed out of the coffin and rushed to Rebekah. She kneeled down beside her and stroked her hair. Eleanor spotted the dagger in her, and quickly pulled it out.

"She's flawless." Matt whispered to Damon. All Damon could do was nod.

Eleanor looked up to the door, which was now broken and on the floor. She saw Klaus and tears formed in her eyes. Klaus was weakly looking at her, with two daggers in him.

"Niklaus! Oh, my dear Nik!" She exclaimed and rushed over to him. Eleanor pulled the daggers out of him and wrapped her arms around him. Klaus started to heal his wounds and regain strength. He pulled her into a proper hug, planting kisses on her cheeks.

"I've missed you, Elle." He whispered to her. All she could do was nod. Eleanor was too happy to say anything. It felt like forever since she's seen the love of her life.

~