five

"So you fancy Lysander?" Harmony teased

Agnes gave her a dirty look before turning back to her book. Harmony snatched the book out of her hands. Agnes huffed and placed her hands on her hips.

"Agnes, you don't frighten me," said Harmony.

"It's a miracle Lorcan can stand you," retorted Apollo.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Harmony asked, setting the book on the table, as she forgot about teasing Agnes.

Agnes quietly grabbed the book and placed it on her lap. She decided that Harmony and Apollo were more interesting than her book. Harmony narrowed her eyes at Apollo, who sighed and combed his hair with his hand.

"Are you implying there is something going on between Lorcan and I?"

"Uh - yes, bloody right, that's what I'm saying. Did a Bludger hit you?" he retorted.

"I don't like him."

Apollo rolled his eyes. "Harmony, ask anyone - and I mean, anyone. You like Lorcan, and he likes you too."

She pursed his lips and turned away from Apollo. "Here I thought we mainly teased Agnes for fun."

"It's payback," responded Agnes.

Harmony sighed. "I call that torture. Anyway, let's completely forget about the other Scamander twin. Let's talk about Lysander and you. What's going on?"

Apollo cleared his throat. "I'm actually quite curious myself. You've never spent time with anyone besides us two, Agnes. Have you finally flown out of the nest?"

Agnes pouted. "There's never been a...nest," she hesitantly replied. "He's nice."

"So?" asked Harmony. "Apollo is nice. I don't see you fancying him."

"Yeah, I'm a little hurt," he joked.

"I just...enjoy spending time with him. He's calming. I don't see anything wrong with spending time with someone," explained Agnes.

"But that means you like him. He calms you down and that doesn't happen often. You like being with him. I'm guessing he makes you comfortable? Comfortable enough to touch?" Harmony asked.

Agnes shrugged. "It's only been a month. I don't know yet. This is all new to me."

Harmony and Apollo shared a look.

"Well, we'll help you every step of the way," Harmony reassured.