two

Apollo gave Agnes a smile as he pulled one of her notes out from his Gryffindor robes

Apollo gave Agnes a smile as he pulled one of her notes out from his Gryffindor robes. She smiled at him as he read it. He chuckled and handed her a lollipop, to which she gratefully accepted.

"You know, I don't think Gryffindors belong at the Ravenclaw table," Harmony teased as she sat next to Agnes.

Apollo rolled his eyes. "You're not a Ravenclaw either. You're a snake."

"Oh, I'm so frightened," Harmony mocked.

Momentarily distracted, Apollo reached in Harmony's hood and pulled out a note. "Looks like Agnes got you too."

"Huh?" Harmony took the note from Apollo and sighed. "I will never know how you get these damn things in our belongings. We live in different towers!"

Agnes shrugged.

"She must know magic," whispered Apollo, leaning into Harmony and casting looks toward Agnes.

Harmony leaned in. "No way. Magic doesn't exist."

Agnes puffed out her cheeks and dug into her breakfast.

"Ah, looks like she's pouting again," teased Apollo.

Agnes glared at him.

"I don't think she liked that," retorted Harmony.

Lorcan and Lysander sat across from the trio. Harmony raised an eyebrow as she stared at Lorcan. Agnes looked at the twins with suspicion. They were now in their sixth year at Hogwarts, but Agnes had still never officially met them. She only knew of Lorcan and Lysander because he was one of Harmony's close friends.

"Look at that. We have all four houses together now," said Harmony as she looked at Lorcan.

He shook his head. "Bright and early, and you insult me already."

"It wasn't much of an insult, really. I could do worse."

Agnes tugged on Harmony's skirt, causing her to look back at her.

"Oh. Agnes Fitcher, meet Lorcan and Lysander Scamander," Harmony introduced.

"Nice to meet you," said Lorcan.

"Nice to officially meet you," said Lysander. "To think that we've never talked to each other, even though we're both Ravenclaws."

Agnes softly smiled.

"We get it. You two are smart," interrupted Lorcan and Harmony.

"You two should be twins," Apollo retorted.

Agnes laughed.