Scarlet Rose:Chapter 15

Chapter 15

______________________________________________________________________________

We decided to go back to my house. It was a change , considering we all usually went to Brandon's. It was weird yet normal, we acted as if we didn't just fight vampires,werewolves and shape-shifter under 5 minutes ago. We all were eating popcorn and candy, what teenagers do. we were watching 1000 ways to die on spike, at times we all got disturbedbecause they're were retarded and perverted stories on how people died, then again, it was a man channel. After the marathon ended, we turned the TV off,the music on and every now and then some of us would dance,me and Brandon) , yep. We we're usually the extremely hyper ones. The good thing was, my grandfather was on a business trip in Washington. so we all passed out in the living room.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I slep pretty good, that was until I felt pain a pain, it wasn't just in my wrist or anything. It was throughout my body. At first it was like when you get hit very softly, then it got worst, It was starting to feel as if someone was putting needles through my skin,to terrible burning to feeling as if someone was cutting my body open. Then it got to the point when I started screaming and i couldn't breath.

"what is tha-OH my god Khloe!" Adrianna Got up and rushed to where i was. "Oh my god! You guys! YOU GUYS WAKE UP SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH KHLOE!"  Almost everyone was up except Zach, he was a very very VERY deep sleeper, a person could be slapping him and he wouldn't wake up, which is actually what people were doing, that was until Brandon punched him.

"Don't hit him!" Adrianna was pretty protective of Zach, so by impulse she pushed Brandon from sitting.

"Ow!" Brandon got up and went to my side, the other side of me make that, Aiden was on my left and Brandon, my right.

"She changing.."

"Wait, What?"

"She's changing!"

"Are you fucking kidding me! You knew this was happening and you didn't tell us!" Brandon got up from sitting

"I told her!" He got up and soon they were both up looking as testerone-filled as ever.

"Why didn't you tell us you asshole!? We could have prepared for it or something."

"You know what!? Im getting sick of you, you're lucky i haven't kicked your ass yet!"

It was obvious That Brandon wanted to punch Aiden square in the jaw, and thats what he did.

"Knock it off!" everyone yelled at them

"Khloe is obviously in major pain and you two are trying to be macho! Knock it off, we need to stop fighting, and figure out what to do!"  Aly looked up at them from my side at them obviously annoyed.

Aiden got back down on my left.

"Okay, Khloe, im gonna give you something okay? Its gonna take the pain away."

"Oh great you're gonna drug her, awesome." Brandon said sitting on the couch

Aiden walked towards his bag that he left next to the table and got out pills. Oh great, the thing that i hate taking because it reminds me of how my mom used to be when i was a kid. he sat down next to me. I couldn't even speak, i could already feel myself getting cloe to death, i looked at my skin, pale as fuck,My lips, turning purple, I looked like as patriotic, as i probably ever would in my life. He put the pills in my mouth, gave me water. Then my vision went Black.

_______________________________________________________________________________

When I woke back up, I was hoping I wasn't dead, As soon as i opened my eyes, I knew i wasn't when the first thing i saw was all of my friends staring at me, then I jumped up and looked around, was that a dream? Was that just some weird nightmare? What the hell.

"Whoa....." Everyone said pretty breathless. Oh god, was i still pale and dead-looking, did i look like a flipping zombie? Because if I did, Fuck my life....

"Thank god Khloe, we thought you were dead." Aly said with a hint of shock in her voice

"Uhh, yeah hahha.....um Just out of curiosity, why are you guys looking at me like I have the word "douche" written on my head?" Marie gave me the mirror she keeps in her bag and i almost lost consiousness, Holy shit... uhh, who is this girl in the mirror?

"Oh my god, I look---I look."

"You look hot!" Marie shouted

"Uhmm...okay lets go with that."

"Aiden, you're the oldest vampire, why am i-uhh---different?"

"The Change."

"Ohh...That narrows it down."

"Yeah, all you have to do is scare the living hell out of your friends, take a pill, pass out for a god 30 minutes, then Wa-la! different." Brandon said, I guess Adrianna calmed him down.

_______________________________________________________________________________

After Aiden explaining to all of us how after a good 2 or 4 weeks of having the necklace and powers, we change. Basically, you become different looking,get more powerful. All in All, puberity,Hormones,Changes,All that good and bad stuff.

________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone left at 5 p.m. I was worn out and shocked at how everything turned out. I was up in my room getting ready to lay down when i got a call. I usually didn't get shocked by calls, but when i saw the caller I.D. James Bellino. Aka, my best guy friend since I was 9.

"Hello."

"Hey Khloe, So uhh, I hear you finally found out about the whole vampire witch thing finally huh?"

"Finally? What the fu- Did you know too?"

"Yes, Yes I did. So tell me, how does pizza and popcorn sound?"

"Popcorn and Pizza? You are so weird..."

"No Im not weird. I am odd, Im a James. Così come fa pizza e popcorn suono bello?"

"Uhh yeah, but when? Aren't you in Florida?"

Just as I said That I heard the doorbell ring. I went downstairs and open the door.

"Oh my god, uhh, who are you and what have you done with my 10 year old friend?"

"Nice to see you too Khloe, Come è bambino tutto?" Considering James and I were both Italian, we would usally speak to eachother in Italian.

"Uhh, everything is good. not to be rude. But what's with the visit?"

"Im here to help you with everything"

"As in?"

"Vampire, witch,werewolves, shapeshifters. Even if you did Kill that bitch, You got alot coming your way."

"Yay, more killing and problems."