Scarlet Rose:Chapter 5

Chapter 5

____________________________________

By the time we had finished researching all we could, it was 7:00 and everyone had to go eat dinner, Brandon and I had still been looking up stuff. We heard a knock on the door, I knew it was my grandpa so i put the book under my bed and Brandon minimized internet explorer.

"Come in!"

"Hey, um,Brandon did you wanna stay for dinner?"

"Yeah,sure"

"Okay im gonna order pizza what kind do you guys want?"

"Pepperoni"

"Okay, pepperoni for you too right khlo?"

"Yeah"

"Okay"

He shut the door and started ordering the pizzas.

"So, you like pepperoni too huh?"

"Who doesn't like pepperoni?"

"Vegetarians? hahahaa"

"Ohhh, true hahahahhaaaa"

God, I loved that laugh, I couldn't help but smile just from hearing it. He turned back around and returned to looking up Werewolves, I was just sitting there staring at him, I wish i could remember how it was, Wondering if it started with me through his girlfriend list, the girlfriends he had in this life, well at least from what I heard from Adrianna, were bitches or mean, or at least somewhere near those descriptions. I had liked Brandon from day one, When I said a girl could fall in love with him just by looking at him, I took that from experience, Well, i wasn't sure if i just iked him, or if I loved him. I didn't want to seem like one of those crazy friends who fall in love with their guy friend, so I just went with Like.

I mean, maybe it was because i found out that we were Lovers in a past life that made me Love him even more, But I dont know, it's hard to explain and just way to complicated, i didn't want to ruin our friendship so i just decided to put it away from my mind.

"Khloe!!!"

"What?"

I guess i had been staring off into the room and got lost and consumed in my thoughts that i was too distracted to hear Brandon saying my name.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, im fine, i was just thinking, sorry"

"Look what i found."

I got off my bed and walked to my desk where I saw a cabin out in the woods i automatically recognized it from the first dream i had.

"This was a cabin owned by George Derelo"

"Wait what?! Derelo?"

"Yeah why?"

I couldn't tell Brandon about the fact that Derelo was Aiden's name or as his name was in the past life Andrew Derelo. Or the fact that Aiden was and is a werewolf, and that the men "Derek" killed in my dream, were his uncles and his father. I don't think Brandon could handle the fact that he killed someone.

_____________________________________________________________

Dinner was actually pretty funny. My grandfather was watching college football, Brandon and him started talking about football and how Brandon likes Pro and His dad likes college. They started talking about which was better and what teams they like. They both started screaming at the tv which made me laugh because Brandon never screams at the tv.