chapter 16

Chapter 16

________________________________________________________________________________

"Khloe, How are you and I friends, because most of the music you listen to...wow!" James said sitting on a bean bag looking at my music library on the laptop.

"Oh come on! what is wrong with the kills?"

"Well, Uhh...nevermind."

"Again i say, weird"

"and again I say, james, not weird, james is James"

"Okay, well are you just going to sit there and insult my taste in music or are we going to go to Rockin' Pizza?"

"Pizza..Why do they call it rockin' pizza?"

"I don't know, im not their Historian! Maybe because the pizza is .freaking huge and it rocks?"

"True."

We got into his black lamborghini ,that always reminded me of the bat-mobile, which is why i loved it, Christian Bale was hot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James was moving back to maine. But for the time being. He was staying at my house. We watched house of wax,see no evil and a bunch of other shitty but bloody movies.

James kept looking at me drink my root beer like i was crazy.

"what!?!"

"Nothing! Relax.." he got up and was gonna get more of his coca cola.

"You want something?"

"Nah,im good."

He went into the kitchen. Thats when i smelled something amazing,inviting, delicious and beautiful. It was something i had never smelled in my life. He came back with 2 cups in his hand.

"Here." He handed me one of the cups and the scent was stronger. I looked into the cup, whatever the drink was, it looked silky,thick,cherry brown (more of scarlet red than the brown color).

I looked at him.

"What is it?"

"Just drink it Khloe." I looked at the drink,him then back at the drink. I drank it, the more I drink the more I wanted. I chugged it until the cup was empty.

"Whoa, josie was right.."

"Huh?"

" Nothing"

"Uhmm What was that?"

"Oh, you know...root beer and b____" he mumbled the last part.

" And what?"

"Blood" my eyes went wide and my heart started pounding.

"What?..." I kept my voice calm but hinted with anger. James look like a little kid who got caught sneaking a cookie. He didn't answer and I could tell he was sad considering I can't stay mad at people too long, I calmed down and rubbed my head.

" James... why did you give me blood? You don't know what could've happened to me!!"

"Khloe, You read, watch and now live Vampires You had to know you would Eventually Drink blood."

I gave him that look that I do When I'm irritated.

" Don't give me that lazy eye look, you know it's true"

The doorbell rang which made me groan. what now!!?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hey khloe."

" No kids!" James said his catch phrase in that deep, pedo sounding voice. OH GOD, I could feel my face getting red.

"Hey Brandon"

" Is that james?"

"Yep!!" Brandon Started walking that dorky wannabe gangster walk. I started laughing,closed the door and walk to the couch.

"What up playa!!"

"Sup"

"Oh great the Vanilla ices Are back."

They both gave me that look That showed They were Insulted, That just made me laugh even harder. Brandon sat down next to me.

" So what are you doing here?"

"I'm uhh here to help with the whole vamp,wolf, witch and shifter thing."

"Ohh" He looked at the cup on the table and drank some. I looked at james then brandon.

"Oh god...."

" What?"

James looked at brandon curiously.

"Wait, was that Good?"

" Yeah. why what was it?"

I looked at james then fidgeted with my hoodie sleeves.

"I'm not gonna die am I?!" Brandon looked worried then held his neck.

"No you're not gonna die..It was uhh..blood and root beer." James looked at the t.v. trying to avoid eye contact with brandon. Brandon looked at me,the cup then James.

"What!!?"

""YES! BLOOD!! B.L.O.O.D.!!" Brandon looked shock but not mad.

"Did you like it...?" I kept my voice to whisper so it didn't seem like pressure.

"Yeah...kinda...i mean, it was really good"

"AHA!! THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!" We both gave james the what the hell look. He looked down and started to frown.