Scarlet Rose:Chapter 6

Chapter 6

_______________________

By 5 p.m. Adrianna,Aly,December,Mandi and Brandon texted me.

I was just so focused on my re-search that i didn't really care. Well, that was until Adrianna burst into my room.

"What the hell!? i was worried out of my mind!? whats wrong are you okay!?!?!"

"Im fine..."

"Then why arent you texting me back?"

"I've been doing research, woman!"

"Okay, you have lost your mind!"

"Why have i lost my mind?"

"Because, you're looking at this book non-stop. I mean, are you okay?"

"Not really, and i just need to figure out all of this."

_____________________________________________________________

Monday was the normal routine, get up, take a shower, brush my teeth, get dressed and walk to the bus stop.

Night Brooke Junior High, was your normal middle school, it was boring, the occasional fights, and lame dances.

Hardly any cute guys but sadly a ton of pretty girls.

I got off the bus and started walking to the benches where Me,Naylecia,Jeniffer,Jessie,and Alexa hang out.

They're not the friends that i talk to in class, actually i only have classes with 2 of them. In 6th Grade, i was close to them, but it seems i started becoming distant lately, they just, didn't match how i would act with my older set of friends, oddly the ones i liked a lot more than i did the ones at this school.

as usual monday schedule,Amara set out to trip me when i walked past to where her and her followers hang out but I just avoided her stupid pink backpack,which for me, was a first, even when i do try to avoid it. weird.

By the time I got in first period, Aiden was sitting next to my seat, which was unusual because he usually sits a few seats away from Amara, but no, here he was sitting right next to my seat grinning at me when i walked through the door.

"Hey Beautiful."

"Beautiful, that a first. So uhh, why are you sitting near me?"

"Is it a crime?"

"No, just unusual."

"Hahahahaa, hey im full of surprises."

"Right....."

I looked at Amara who was glaring at me and Aiden sitting next to eachother with obvious shock on her face.

"Amara! turn around!" I had to grin and smirk a little when Mr. Karse told her to turn around when she was obviously jealous and shocked.

___________________________________________________________

Aiden ran up to me when I started walking to the usual bench i sit at.

"Hey!" He took my tray from me and sat down.

"Sitting with me in English and social studies, opening doors for me and now carrying my lunch and sitting with me. Is it wrong for me to ask what's going on?"

"Well, uhh i was actually wondering, if you wanted to go on a date Tonight."

________________________________________________________________________

"Uhm, let me get back to you on that one....."

I didn't want to say yes, because i had to re-think this who knows? maybe its like those books or movies i've read, maybe he's remembered the past and is planning on killing me, or maybe this is all some weird plan to embarass me.

and i didn't want to say no, because if he does remember his past life, then he'll think i remember too, and i have no idea who's in on all of this, and if i said no, God only knows what Amara would do if this was some prank

_________________________________________________________

I walked to the bathroom during 6th period so i hopefully wouldn't run into Amara again but when i walked into the bathroom, i was wrong.

"Well,well,well. If it isn't the crazy skank."

I rolled my eyes and was about to walk away before she grabbed me by my arm.

"Where the hell do you think you're going, you decided to flirt with my man so now you're gonna pay."

My stress bar hit it's limit so i looked her square in the eye.

"First of all,dont ever touch me again. Second he's not some doll or purse, you don't own him. Third, if you ever try to embarass me, fight me or touch me again, i will fucking kill you."

She pushed me against the wall and was practically breathing into my face.

"Threaten me again, see what happens."

She left and i noticed my eyes were purple, which meant "a certain feeling" and i already knew the feeling was to kill.

____________________________________________________________

I walked into my grandfather's house, before i got on the bus i told my mom i was going to stay there for the week. i went upstairs and passed out.

My dream was different, i wasn't being chased and i was in ripped clothes,instead i was facing a blonde chick, she looked 15 the same age as me, she had a knife in her hand.

I was perfect, no weapon in my hand. My hair went down to my lower back. I was dressed in Jeans,Converse a tank top,leather jacket and i had Both of my necklaces on. The girl looked up and i was shocked because i already knew whatwas happening.

The girl was Amara and she was planning on killing me.

______________________________________________________

I woke up, it was 10 sm. I slept for 7 hours. I quickly got up from bed and looked at the book flipping a couple pages forward till i landed on the page i knew i would find what i was looking for.

A picture of Amara, her blonde hair, and green eyes, i thought it was just a past life again but I was wrong.

Amara never died. She wanted to kill me from day one.

She was Jealous at the face that Andrew was in love with me, and the fact that i was a half breed.I should've known. know wonder she came in the middle of the year and hated me from day one. She never died,ever. shes been alive all of these years just waiting for me to come back. Worst of all, she was going to kill me.

It wouldn't be in a few months or in a few weeks, it was going to be friday,how i knew?

The moon I saw in my dream was a full moon, I looked at my calender,the Full moon would be on friday.

Mother sucker........