Scarlet Rose:Chapter 18

"Was that you!?" Brandon's eyes was filled with shock staring at james obviously waiting for james to respond.

"N-No..it was vhe T.v." James was moving his eyes left to right avoiding all contact with our eyes.

Brandon and I glanced at the Televison,it was turned off with the remote on the floor next to the coffee table.

"You're a terrible liar" That's when I lookes at James,really,truly looked at him. His eyes vwere filled with crucial fear,his fists were clenched and his body was shaking.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Brandon had to go home and take care of Jake and Macey.

My Grandpa came back from Washington and decided to take me and James to IHOP. I ordered A BLT sandwhich with fries and James ordered a hamburger with fries.

After we ate we went home.

After two hours of explaining why James would be staying with us for a few weeks (leaving out the vampire/witch/werewolf part). We all came to the concluaion that James could live with us or he can stay then move out when or if he gets a place to live.

I took a shower and was about to lay down when I realized I still had 3 pages of math homework to complete and turn in tomorrow, Shizz...

I sat at my desk with my earbuds in my ears trying to finish my last page of homework,I sucked at Circumference, I had no idea why, I could divide multiply and such,I'm a good at math but I have a low attention spam..I'm almost 97.9 percent sure I have a.d.d..

By 11:30 I had finished all 3 pages of homework and read 13 chapters of Fallen. I was sitting at my desk listening to True Affection and biting my pencil staring at the wall thinking about Logan Lerman.

"Hey" I turned around in my chair,took my earbuds out and saw Brandon sitting on my window ciel and looking at me. I took the pen out of my mouth and looked at him,what the nuggets was he doing up at 11:45 a.m.?

"Hey,what uh.. are you doing here?"

"I came to check on you."

"Hahaha Brandon,I saw you a few hours ago"

"I know,but still" he gave me that smile that I had become so adopted to. It was the kind of smile that would force you to smile even if you had no idea why you were.

"Im fine" I looked at him. His head was down making his hair fall into his eyes. Something was wrong.. I got up and sat next to him.

"What's wrong?"

"Me and Marie Broke up.." I looked at the carpet then back at him.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be." I put my head on his shoulder and looked up at him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah,I'm just glad that we were friends before that way we don't have to deal with the whole 'hate my ex' thing haha" I gave him a slight smile which he returned. I sat there attempting to think of something.

"Wanna watch 1,000 ways to die?"

"YESS!!"I smiled. Got up,sat on my bed picked up the remote and clicked in channel 168 spike.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

The stupid beep beep BEEEEEEP!!! Of my alarm phone made me groan. I hated mondays with a fiery passion,bleh. I pressed "dismiss" on my screen phone and rolled off my bed and hit my head on the hard carpeted floor and closed my eyes,breathed and got up.

Aly picked me up on-time as usual. She had been talking about how things were gonna start changing and I listened. I was looking outside of my window when I saw a light flash...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were both facing a brick wall with the nose of the car nearly rammed into the side building.

"Oh my goddess khloe,I am so sorry! Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine,its okay." I brushed my hand through my bangs and heard my heartbeat throughout my ears.

"CRAWWWWW!!!!!" I almost died when I heard a black raven croak and cry. The raven was looking at. Dead in the eye until it eventually flew away. At that moment I could physically feel my heart drop to my stomach.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Khloe!!" I rolled my eyes and looked at my ipod knowing that I wasn't actually doing anything but I just wanted to avoid contact with him.

"Khloe!!" Aiden grabbed my hand and turned me around. I gave him that look that showed I didn't give a damn and that I was pissed off. He pulled my earbuds out and took my ipod obviously stating he wasnt going to give up.

"I'm sorry! Okay? I am so amazingly sorry. Yes, I fucked up. Yes I know I am a huge dillhole and assface. Meli is a gross fake hoe bag. But,id rather have you yell at me and be pissed off at me than not talk to me and have no feelings towards me at all." I sucked in my left cheek and looked at the trees he knows I can't stay mad at people I care about. I could feel myself about to cave which I didn't want. I blinked hard looked at him and did what I had to do.

"Good. Cause that's what you're getting." I took my ipod from him and walked away.