Scarlet Rose:Chapter 7

Chapter 7

____________________________

I couldn't sleep ,at all.

I was too busy thinking about how the queen bee of my school attempted to kill me in a past life,and is now planning on killing me in this life also,On Friday, This Friday.

Greeaaaaat, Not only do i have to kill an ancient vampire, but I have to figure out how to kill a vampire,Learn about my abilities as a vampire and witch, only one word i could put all of this into, Dammit.

I needed a release, even if it was for an hour or so, I knew everyone was at Brandon's so I put my shoes on and walked.

___________________________________________________

"KHLOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" everyone screamed happily, it made me smile because I knew i could always turn to them for happiness or help

"EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaaaa" i sat in my usual spot between Brandon and Aly.

"You okay?" Aly always knew when something was wrong, i guess after knowing me for 6 years, she developed "Khloe Senses" awhile ago.

"Yeah im fine." It wasn't like I was lying to her, i was going to tell her and she knew i was just saying I was so no one would worry.

I saw Adrianna and Zach sitting next to eachother,Which wasn't out of the usual,but I somehow sensed they were finally going out,That's what we've been waiting for.

____________________________________________________________

The pain in my shoulder wouldn't go away, it started when i woke up from my dream,It felt as though someone stabbed me in the shoulder and the knife was stuck there,getting tender with every move i made. It was hell. I decided to leave Brandon's house early for 3 major reasons.

Reason One: My shoulder.

Reason two: I had to work on my abilities.

Reason three: Probably the most selfish reason I could think of,It almost seemed everyone had someone except me. This will make me sound like a bitch, but with the way I've been acting,I wouldn't be surprised If I was classified in the same category as one.

___________________________________________________________

Aly knocked on my bedroom door then came in.

"Hey,So tell me whats wrong,and why you are not okay."

All I had to do was turn around and look at her.

"Okay, Khloe, You know I love you, but you look like hell."

"Yeah, well alot has happened in less than 48 hours."

"Okay, well I know that Marie and Brandon are going out, that we're "creatures" and thats all I know.." She sat on the bean bag chair she claimed hers.

"What's going on?"

I got up from my window ceil and sat on the bean bag chair across from her.

"I might die."

___________________________________________________________________________

"Okay, uhm am I being punked? Where's Ashton?" She looked around.

"Im being serious!"

"Okay well why do you think you're gonna die?"

I pulled the book from my bed,turned to the page I bookmarked and showed her.

"Whoa,She kind of looks like-" her sentence was cut short and her eyes went wide.

"Oh my god!" she got up and took the bat I keep in back of my door.

"What are you doing?"

"Killing that bitch!"

"No you can't!!"

"Why not?"

__________________________________________________________

I told her everything....everything from Aiden to Amara.

"So, she wants to kill you because Aiden wanted you?"

"Well,theres that and the fact that he didn't want her."

"Okay, so what have you learned about your vamp and witch stuff?"

"Well,okay,what Im about to show you is...weird,cool? psycho? insane?"

"Okay, just show me."

"Okay."

I took her hand and cut her palm with my finger.

"Ow Khloe! what are y-" She got quiet and let out a shocked gasp.

AllI had to do was close my eye and concentrate on her wound. When I opened my eyes I looked at her hand, and nothing. No blood, no mark,scar or anything!

"Okay now thats awesome!"

"I know! but the suckish thing is,that's not going to help me fight amy."

"Well, It's not like you are going to learn about all of this on your own. I need to learn about my vamp skills too."

I hugged ger tight,finally,I wasn't going to be learning about all of this alone.

_________________________________________________________________

Within an hour, Aly and i were moving and picking up my dresser with one hand,and running from one side of my room to the other so fast we would just appear on the other side.

I practices moving objects in my room with just a flick of my finger.

__________________________________________________________

I slept longer than i had in 3 days. I woke up when i heard footsteps in my room.

I looked around,but nothing...I figured it was just my imagination.....again

____________________________________________________________________

I walked into firsr period,Aiden was sitting in his new seat. he grinned when i walked in, I realized why a girl would want him. He was hot. short blonde hair-ish hair,grey eyes and that vampire-ish mysterious guy thing going on. He was wearing a black and white striped jacket that was obviously new,dark blue-ish black-ish skinny jeans and his usual black converse (and when i say skinny jeans...i dont mean the ones that look like a guy could burst out of them any second...they worked for him)

No wonder me and almost every single girl was practically drooling over him.

"Hey."

"Hey,seems like you're in a better mood today."

"What? Did I seem in a bad mood yesterday?"

"Hmmmmm, more playing hard to get than bad mood."

"Hahahaha,sorry about that,"

"No problem."

I saw Amara walk out of the class and couldn't help but want to see where she was going,The bell hadn't rang so I left.