Chapter 2

(Jake's POV)

The moment she stepped into the room, I knew what she was to me.

The headmaster knew too. That's why he mentioned sexual assault.

Apparently I could go to the dungeon if I had sex with her before I mated her.

Was he making fun of me or what? I'm a responsible wolf! Sort of.

Of course I would mark my mate! It was the old man's fault if he wouldn't let me near her. He probably knew even before she arrived, that's why he put her in the teacher's dorm with me.

I watched her as she stuck a few things on her nightstand, took a few things into the bathroom and then took her suitcase into the closet.

Sighing, I picked up the frame of me and my mom. She died a while back from giving birth to my younger sister. My sister is now living somewhere else, mad at me and my dad for who knows what.

She never really liked us, and she had some weird connection with our mom. 

Great as it may seem, just my dad and me, it's not. My life sucks. That is, it did until Reyanna came into my life.

I picked up my notebook and a pen then turned to a random page.

I wrote down the date and her name, then closed it.

When she came out of the closet the bell for dinner rang.

"Come on." I said. "Lets go eat."

She ignored me, walking over to the couch. "I'm not hungry."

I sighed. Maybe she was anorexic like her file said.

"I'll be back then." I said, closing the door behind me as she turned on the TV. 

~~~~~~

An hour later I came back. The TV was on and she was laying on the couch staring at it.

Seeing her there sent waves of pleasure going through my body.

My wolf cried out.

The pleasure was turning into pain really fast.

I walked over to the couch and she looked up. "Hey." She said.

"Can I sit?" I asked.

She pulled her legs in. "Yeah.

She was wearing a silk nightgown that barely went to her knees.

I sat. She stared at me.

Starting to get uncomfortable, she looked away.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing. It's just-" She cut off, looking embarrassed.

"You can tell me." 

"No, not really."

"Why? It is about me?"

"Yes." I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't do that!" She yelled, laughingly.

I was hot to her, I realized.

I let out a little snort.

She walked to her bed and lay down, facing away from me, as if she gave up trying to tell me something. A quiet "Goodnight." came from the far side of the room.

"Night."

Within a few minutes, her breathing slowed.

Using my super wolf skills, I waited half an hour, then stealthily walked over to her bed.

Her breathing was becoming ragged, as if she were entering a bad dream. I gazed longingly at her for a while, then decided that she needed to rest on her first night and I should wait.

The intense longing aside, under the thin blanket she was using, was the perfect shape of her body wearing a silk gown. I bit my lower lip, then headed to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~