Chapter 11

Ello!! Seriously guys, can you please give me feedback, cause I have no clue if I should keep on going with the story or delete it.....

My laptop is being stupid and the keys are stickng so its getting annoying...

===================================

          "Alright," I said trying to get comforatable on his couch, "It all started when we where about 13 or-"

          "Well, I was 12" interupted rachel. I just looked at her then back at Kile.

            "Ok, we where around 12 or 13" I said waving my hand around for emphasise 'around' "And we where over at Rachel's for like Hallo-"

            "it was Halloween."

            "...Halloween then. She was already high on something or another," I waved my hand around again, "And we where trying to get her to sit down so she wouldn't rape the kid across the street-"

            "Chris" I gave her a glare this time

            "Chris... So I promised her that she would get a treat because when she's in that state, thats the only thing that can calm her down to the point where you can tie her up until morning. we had fianally got her back to my hou-"

             "My house"

             "Her house, then..  And we had to get something sweet for her to eat so she doesnt, ya know, try to kill us-"

              "But i dont think she sctaully would." I smacked her this time. she shut up. Ta least for a little while.

              "But, of course it being Rachel's house, they didnt really have anything. But coffee. Big mistake. Big, Big mist-" thi time I was interrupted from Katy screaming.

               "WOOHOOO!!! I'M SUPER MAN!! wait I'm a girl.... WOOHOOO I'M SUPERWOMAN!!!!" she screamed, while running around the backyard. I got up.

                 'oh for the love of- SHUT THE FUCK UP!! i'M TRYING TO TELL A STORY OF WHEN YOU ALMOST RAPED A KID!!" I went back in but then turned around "AND GET A DAMN SHIRT YOURE NOT TARZAN!" then I sat down.

               "Any way,-" a scream interrupted me. Again. "Damn it! What now?! someone better be dying..." I muttered at the end. I went out side and saw Katy, half naked , trying to climb the fence. Well, she was failing at it.

                I walked, or more like stomped over, to her grabbed her by the loop on her jeans and half carried, half dragged her tworward the door. with the help of Rachel and Kile I locked her in the closet. and so she wouldnget bored, we gaveer a cardbored box.

              "Wait, but remeber what happened last time..." asked Rachel, kind of unsure about our choice in intertainment.

              "Oh, that was months ago. I'm sure she learned her lesson and wont try to eat it again." I said, trying to reasure her. although I dont think I helped at all for Kile...

             He had this look in his face that kind of said "what the heck is wrong with you girls.?" I didnt really blame him either.

           Why dont we just go so you can, ya know, get over this..." I said kind of intching oward my purse. "You can just leave her in there. I'll be back tomorrow to get her. Come on Rachel." And then ran out of there.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. sorry I havent updated lately and sorry for the pretty bad chapter. Ill  try to update again this weekend.

feedback please? PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?!