Chapter 8

Hello my little carrots!! Ok so this is going to be really weird for me because I'm using my dads iPad and it is annoying as duck. So, blame Rita (author of some thing to wish for. Check it out) if you don't like it because she was yelling in the phone " UPDATE WOMAN UPDATE!!!" Plus I stole it from my dad so I'm in the basement right now. Hiding from him. And everything is making me jump. And sorry about my last chapter I know it was bad. I was rushed my Drew, one of my best friends. Well, here's the new chappie.

----------------------------------------------------

Ok from this trip to the bakery, down the street may i add, one of the things I have learned is that you should never run across the street wearing heels and screaming "NO KATY THE RABBITS AREN'T CHASING US ANYMORE!!"

I didn't notice the rock in front of me, i ungracefully tripped and landed on my face. In the middle of the street. With an oncoming car in front of me. So naturally I panicked but I still got across with my dignity still in tact! And by that I mean I crawled over to the other side because I forgot how to use my legs.

And of course, with my luck Kile was standing right there, watching the whole scene. And Katy and Rachel where no help with them in the background laughing so hard that it looked like they weren't breathing for a minute or two and had tears in there eyes.

But with mile being the gentleman he was ran over to me and helped me up.

"Are you okay, Cat? I saw the whole thing!" He asked while walking me over two a chair by one of the table in the bakery. I smiled up at him with one of my infamous fake smiles.

"Oh ya I'm fine! Nothing gone or broken!" Just my dignity.

"Oh, ya she's fine. She just thought the road was lonely down there so she gave it a hug. That's all!" Said Rachel, still laughing so hard that bystanders where starting to stare and it made Katy even harder. I sent them both warning looks but they where too wrapped up in there little joke that they didn't even notice. And I just rolled my eyes.

"Are you sure your okay? You need anything? Water?" He asked trying to look serious but I could tell he was holding back a smile and trying not to laugh.

"Ya. Ya I'm fine. Just a little shaken. That's all." He looked at me for like 30 seconds, really creeping me out. I was about to scream rape or something. Anything to get him to stop staring. But he stopped finally.

" didn't you wear that same thing yesterday?" He asked while still looking at me but was now looking at my face. I was a little confused and tilted my head then remembered that I never went back to the hotel to change. I was too tired and distracted from the call to remember. Plus, Rachel was already sound asleep on the couch, almost killing me in the morning.

"What? Oh ya I did. But I just spent the night my friends and forgot about my things back the hotel." I said looking down at my outfit then back up to find him staring intently in my eyes. I looked back into his, and then wished I hadn't. But I was confused. It had a the look of confusion the hurt then something I couldn't decifer and then a mix of all three.

"Are you ok? Because I'm about ready to scream rape if you don't stop doing that because its really starting to freak me out" I said but he didn't stop. Didn't even look shocked at my bluntness with the whole rape thing.

" who was your friend?" He asked in monotone, completely ignoring what I just said. I was a little confused so I looked over to Rachel and Katy for some help but they where still laughing. I mean, come on! Her joke wasn't THAT funny! Was it? I just rolled my eyes involentaraly at them and turned back to Stalker Kile here.

"Um.... Just Katy here" I said tilting my head to Dumb and Dumber over there, who where now leaning on the table for support. He still stared at me for about ten more seconds.

I was seriously about to scream here in about ten seconds but he finally looked away and walked away inside of the bakery not saying a word. I got up and walked over to the little jokers.

"Well that's for the help here. I really needed it!!" I practically yelled sarcastically. But they kept laughing. Rachel was actually full on crying and laughing now.

"I can *laugh* actually see *laugh* see you *laugh* yell *laugh* RAPE!!" Said- scratch that- laughed Katy laughing even harder at the bystanders reactions reaction to her when she yelled rape. I just rolled my eyes. I tended to do that a lot. Especially with them.

"What ever. But did you see what he was just doing?!" In asked them, and was looking over st the window and tried to see if Kile was going to come back with a shot gun or something. They immediately stopped laughing and Rachel looked me dead in the eyes.

"He didn't do anything that made you... Um. Uncomfortable did he?"

"What?! No! Well, not like touch. But he kept starring at me and it was really creepy and then he asked me about why I was wearing this since I was wearing it yesterday. I told him that I was over at a friends and haven't gotten the chance to go back to the hotel but then he just kept starring at me and asked me who it was and I pointed to you but he had a real,y weird look in his eyes and kept starring at me but got up and just walked into the bakery. I'm still waiting for him to come out with a shot gun or something." I explained. When I was done Rachel and Katy both looked at each other then back at me and squealed. Either it was a good thing that Kile was stalker like or it was something else I wasn't getting but it really confused me. So they tried to explained to explain it to me since I guess that I had a confided look in my face.

"You don't get it? He was obviously jealous because he probably thought that your "friend" was a guy." Explained Rachel.

"We'll I could get what he coming from. You do have sex hair right now." Said Katy and tiled her head looking at me intently while trying to fix my hair and Rachel did a face palm.

"WHAT?!? I had sex hair and you didn't bother to tell me?!" I asked, well more of yell, while I tried to fix my hair with a spoon but as you could probably tell, it didn't work.

"A spoon isn't going to help any, remember?" Said Rachel with her arms crossed walking over to me. I glared at her and turned and ran inside and searched for the bathroom but I ram into something, of someone I should say along the way.

"Oh! Kiel I'm so sorry!!" I excliamed while trying to get up but mile would budge since he on top of me. Not quite sure how that happened...

"No, it's fine. I wasn't looking." He said looking into my eyes. Then he startled to lean forward a little."ya know I think you look beautiful even with your hair like this" he whispered still leaning forward inch by inch until he was only millimetres away for my lips...

---------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! O my gosh!! Are they gonna kiss or are Rita and Drew--i mean Rachel and Katy gonna do something?!? Lol sorry its a cliffhanger! But I couldn't resist. That and plus I think my dad is starting to notice his iPad gone and is catching up on me. Hoped you liked it and was better than the last chapter. I'm not sure if I'd consider this as a filler or not but o well!! Any way, no I didn't spell that word wrong. I ,meant to spell duck because drew would get on me for that. But she's alway in california