Chp 17

( so the ending will be different because... well I don't exactly remember the fight so I'll make this work, also I'm just too tired rn. Also I finally remember the demons name!)

Silence swept the room as the sound of blood dripping from its owner could on be heard. Everyone's eyes were wide as noelle moved her hand barely opening her eyes seeing a black figure infront of her as she slowly started realizing who it was.

"A-asta...?" She said in a low voice as asta looked over his shoulder with a smile on his face making her blush.

Asta was in his black/demonic form with his hair all black with both eyes red, hands and feet exchanged for claws, and anti mass that covered his lower body, arms, and shoulders along with two black wings on his back, goat and regular horns on top of his head, and his demon slayer sword in hand.

" Damnit!" Zagred yelled in a distorted voice as he started to heal the wound he had across his shoulders and chest. "how did you break the curse?!"

"Simple..." asta said in a deep demonic voice (like the one when he first turned into his form in the witch arc) looking at him as he put his demon slayer sword down as he grabbed his book with the other hand opening it as he held it infront . " I made peace with the demon," asta slowly turned his head to the side as he looked to noelle. " are you hurt?" Noelle has just stared at him before shaking her head.
" good, because now I need you to get everyone together and check for any injuries, including mimosa and raia, then we need to have a small chat after all this, okay," asta then looked to yuno then everyone else who was still chained up to the crater in the walls.
"Demon dweller, demon destroyer," asta said as both swords came out the grimoire and went to everyone cutting the restraints as yuno started getting up going over to asta.
" I need you to get everyone and help cover them as they recover, I'll hold him off, and when the times just right I need you and everyone else to to get away and try finding every other royal knight that's present here," asta said as he was about to go to the demon before yuno held his shoulder.

" I hate to say this, but he's to strong for you to take him head on, I'll help you-"

" no, please your the only other person here who's strong enough and has enough mana to get everyone out, if anything, wait for me in the end," asta said as he started flying away. " plus I gotta plan," Asta flew to the demon as they stood infront of each other one demon to another.

" so I heard you gave my friends a hard time,"asta said as the demon just chuckled.

" yeah I did, and I can't wait to get back to it after this fight," the demon said as they both started to fly in a circle waiting for one another to attack.

" I also heard your the master mind behind all this, and the one who controlled me. That's not very nice now is it." Asta said as he gripped his sword as he held his other hand out as he got his demon destroyer in hand then made his demon dweller go to licht as he grabbed it, making it his, as he started to recover and heal patry.

" yeah I did, and I too can't wait for me to continue playing with my puppet, now..." the demon stopped as asta too stopped as well.

"Why don't you be reasonable and give up and join me instead of trying to play hero, like what you friend said I'm too far out of your league," asta chuckled as he stared straight at him.

" sorry but I've got a few tricks up my sleeve for you," asta then swung his demon destroyer behind him destroying all the creatures from "the other world " that the demon was using earlier that were heading his way. " plus, I've got a important matter I gotta do with my... what was it I called her?.... mate," asta said with a smirk as the demon was now annoyed as he charged at him with his long claws, or fingertips, as it collided with the demon slayer as the fight between two devils had begun.