Chp 8

" so, what do you want old man?" Yami flicked a bud off the end off his cigar as Julius slids a ash tray down the table.

" First off, please put your left over cigarette buds in the tray." Yami just rolled his eyes in response.
" anyways, In any means, if we can't find a cure, I want you to send a small group with your comrade Vanessa to the witches forest to ask her mother. We have a better chance of finding a cure with her than any body else if necessary." Yami just nodded in agreement as he was about to get up until he spoke up making him sit back down.

" but in all serious, I need you to watch asta and take notes on him, like see if he has any weaknesses or so. Also I want him with you or with someone else when ever he's on a mission or just on a errand. Do you have any questions yami."

" none at all." He got up and was about to leave till Julius spoke up once again causing yami to sigh.

" you know how important this is right? if word got out who knows what kinds of punishments might be placed on him, especially with the king." Yami had just stood there before finally opening and closing the door and leaving the castle.

Time skip:
Its been almost a month since the attack and many things have happened since. But so far nothing has changed to asta and the black bull on how they act towards each other now, and there has been no news from any other knights on the cure for asta.

Asta has been changing in physics like his height and his horn, that wasn't to noticeable, while he had continued on with his missions. He mostly went with noelle, yami, magna, or luck on each one But still ended up being worried over by everyone.
He hasn't found out about the knights personal 'quest' you could say but its only getting him more stress over the fact that everyone is keeping a distance from him, always protective, and whisper under their breath whenever he was near. The only thing you could say that has been good to asta is that him and his 'mate' have gotten closer, but asta's way of wanting to stick by her hasn't changed that much, so far staying in the same building with her seems to some what satisfy him.

But today was different, asta was lying in bed thinking about what ever came to mind. At first it was about his magic and the magic knights, then the black bulls and the other comrades, then finally thinking about noelle as well as day dreaming about a future with her which put a dumb smile on his face. Asta has nothing else to do, no missions or chores, and had already finished up his training so there really wasn't to much for he to do. So out of all the days he thought of something that made him sit up in his bed from excitement.

What if I took noelle out...?

Without a second thought asta was just about to put some clothes on since he was naked in bed, after taking a shower of course, and had barely put his boxers on when the door opened. Asta didn't mind at first thinking it was one of the boys while he grabbed his pants facing to the door and stopped everything he was doing as he stared at noelle who had just sat under the door frame with a face bright red. They stared for a few seconds before noelle quickly slammed the door as asta got startled then too started to blush red.

"s-s-sorry!" She yelled as she slammed the door while asta put on pants, a shirt, his jacket, and his head band along with his shoes. He opened the door looking away madly blushing as he just said it was fine. noelle on the other hand was trying to explain herself on not being a perv and how she didn't know all while trying to avoid eye contact and her face painted with a deep red blush. After a few minutes of calming down asta was able to collect himself as he immediately bowed infront of her both confusing and startling.

" Noelle, if you would allow me may I take you on a date!!" He said easing his voice as noelle stood there silent then busting out laughing as asta had jumped straight up saying that he was for real, like a idiot he is, making her laugh more.