Chp6

There was silence soon after the explosion. Everyone just looked in horror as they thought their beloved Noelle died along with the citizens and orphans. But that didn't go as they thought, a cold atmosphere started to develop with in just the city out doing the general himself. As the smoke cleared it slowly revealed two large black wings, two large black claws, two black horns, black hair, tattoos that were equal in shape and size on each side going through its eye, and blood red eyes with a straight slit down the middle, but to the people looking at it, it just like glowing red eyes.

Once the smoke fully cleared it revealed a demon figure, looked like to everyone, with its large black sword placed in front and it's disoriented arm magically going back to normal and a stake falling out of its side as the wound healed making a sizzling sound. The general stood there for a second before a portal appeared behind as he walked through backwards and appearing on a pile of debris behind the army as he smirks and makes a command to "his" army then sat down.

"Take them out!!" The large army charged and barely took a few steps before the demon had put his arm down, from what it looked like to the group protecting the children, before it swung its sword making a black slash go towards the enemy killing some who where in its trail. This made them stop immediately in terror as noelle had finally turned around opening her eyes from hugging the orphans and saw the demon before them as it started walking to the army dragging its big sword from behind, soon it turned its body slowly lifting its sword as well then finally throwing it through the army and grazing the check of the general stopping next to him as the demon disappeared and reappear kicking one of the mages in the head making their neck twist from impact as the battle had started. 150 vs one.

The battle was intense, the demon swiftly dodged each and every attack as well as making powerful hits upon his opponents. It wasn't too long before it had killed the last diamond mage standing there for a second then looking at the general and started walking to him with its blood soaked arms, body, and legs. Everyone else either stared in horror or in all of the scene. The general had finally got up from his spot next to the sword with a smirk as the demon lifted its arm calling forth it's blade, the general stepped aside quickly to avoid it as it flew to the demon.

The general started to surround his hand with his mana making a kind of rock claw as they both walked towards each other. A large black sword in hand and a claw in the other as they stopped facing each each other a few meters distance waiting for the first attack. It wasn't long before the demon vanished along with the general as a powerful attack connected between them as the both jumped back after.

Soon they both charged at each other sending powerful punches and swings towards each other as well as swiftly dodging each attack amazing their audience by the speed and power they had. The general backed off then created rock shards from a page of his grimoire and flung them at the demon all around it as he dodged or block the attack using its sword. While the general kept him busy he created several walls of stone all around the demon and creating stone clones of himself as well. After the demon dealt with the shards it became annoyed of the situation as it had just kept attacking everything in its way as clones pestered it sending attacks towards it hiding behind the walls that were made. The captains had finally gotten up after awhile and took this to their advantage. they sent all knights to the castle to protect the citizens as they headed to the castle as well for safety. All captains, soon after, stood away in a safer distance behind some building parts to watch the battle and to be ready to join in if needed.

Noelle stood for a second trying to figure out what happened and realized asta no where in sight worrying her. Mimosa shook her to grab her attention as she stopped looking around and dragged her to yuno, klaus and the kids as they ran to the castle. On the way noelle asked about asta and where he was.