Chp7

Noelle was shocked at the fact that the demon was asta and that a tree came out of the blue. then asta's sword went back to normal and fled back to the grimoire. She had just stood their until she had heard foot steps coming from behind while the captains stood up helping one another.

" who would of thought that asta would be the one to cause all of this." William said as the captains just looked at asta while mereoleona spoke up.

" did you even know he could of done that?" Everyone's attention was on yami about to ask the same question, yami just grabbed a cigarette and lit it before answering.

" he couldn't, the kid shouldn't even been able to control or even summon whatever that anti thing was on him." He takes a drag of the cigar." My thought is that it must of been the spell that had tooken over, I say because asta wouldn't of tried to have hurt noelle."he starts looking at her worryingly." Now that I think about it this is the first time he ever tried to attack someone who was his ally Who knows what he's condition might lead to."

Everyone starts looking down or at either asta or noelle into deep thought before William released his magic restraints and yami caught asta and picked up his grimoire." Anyways I should just head to the castle to heal him up and make a report on it, see ya." He said as he walked off with noelle behind him asking a simple but hard question to her." Do you know what happened?" She started to go into deep thought as she just stayed quiet giving yami a signal that she too didn't know as they walked off silently.

William told the rest of the captains to go around the city checking for any living soldiers or hurt citizens and to head back to the castle. Everyone went there separate ways leaving William there as he walked around the battle field then noticing a cape from the diamond kingdom general he looked at it for a second then started walking off to the castle.

At the castle everyone was chatting between themselves healing or checking on each others injuries healing them if needed. yami opened the front doors to the large crowd as he and noelle walked to the other side of the room heading to one of the magic healers. Yelling was heard from behind as noelle turned around seeing mimosa run to her holding both her shoulders with klaus not to far behind worried sick.
" where were you! I got worried that we lost you while running when we realized you weren't here!" She exclaimed as she hugs her then noticing asta being healed by a healer mage.

" what happened!" Klaus yelled first as noelle went on the explain making them uneasy as they looked at him then looked at the healer who explained his condition.

" he's fine, he's just very tired and out of it. he should wake up tomorrow or the day after."
He said as he went off and yami appeared out of nowhere with the other black bulls behind him.

" let's head back to the base for right now, I already have everyone ready." He said as he turned around with noelle and the other black bulls bidding their farwells as they left to the base. Yami had asta over his shoulder as he was dangling off him like a dead body. he started squinting his eyes catching noelles attention making her get worried as the group entered through finrals portal going into the base.

Asta:

I found myself waking up to a red area as I had float there before turning around to a black figure laughing.

" you sure got guts kid!" He said as he deviously laughed while I screamed.

" where the hell am I!!" I said as I started to look around only seeing red.

" don't worry about it, what I want to know is if your happy." I look at him confused as he spoke up.

" have you been feeling happy these few days like the idiot you are." I stopped and thought about it as he snickers.