Chp9

Today wasn't a typical day. Everyone woke up eating, talking, and laying around. Asta was in bed tired as hell as his eyes were red from last night, he had just gotten up from bed putting his clothes and robe on as he walked out preparing for the ruckus. He put on his bright smile about to greet everyone in the hall, but right when asta was about to enter he heard yelling coming from the room as he stood at the door way unnoticed hiding behind the wall peaking in.

" What the hell you mean your he's a criminal!You have no right to take him if he didn't do anything!" Magna yelled as everyone else screamed stood back ready to reach for there grimoires as yami stood back furious holding his katana.

" it doesn't matter... just be glad we're getting rid of it" the strange man said as he wore royal clothing with a clover symbol imbedded in his robe, black hair slicked backed, and on piece of hair along with a beam scale tipped to on side that was in front of him on his left hand while two other knights walked in behind.

It wasn't long before asta ended up falling through a portal that had appeared under him transporting him next to the black haired man as he was being chained up from his neck arms and legs. Asta was struggling to get out as the man looked at him.

"So your the man that's been causing trouble for our king, disgusting. I'll make sure to have you chained for the rest of your life." The man said as asta spoke up.

" who the hell are u anyways?!"

" I'm damnatio of the royal Kira family, I work under the king himself who sent me to retrieve and capture the demon inhabiting th clover kingdom and take him for further ' planning' ." Damnatio said as asta was just about to yell back until he stopped himself remembering everything that happened and took a long deep breath

"Fine" Asta said just compline with him before anything got worse surprising the black bulls as damnatio put the beam back to normal equal on both sides.

" That was easier then I thought. Put cuff and a muffler around him before we even leave, I don't want him infecting me." He ordered as asta was released and was being cuffed around his hands and put a collar on that had a chain connected to one of the other mages.

" what the hell are you doing kid!" Yami yelled

" the right thing..." Asta said

" Asta you didn't even do anything wrong!" Zora yelled making asta speak up.

" I did stuff even I couldn't forgive myself. I killed a whole army, clover citizens, and even hurt the ones I love. I rather be locked up then become a wizard king who is feared and even had killed many citizens that he was supposed to protect, whether their allies or not." Asta said surprising anyone as asta looked at noelle who was about to tear up giving her a smile as one of the guards put a muffler around his mouth and pushing him out the door as damnatio, asta, and the guards entered a portal that was created by the other knight/guard.

Yami:

In just ten minutes, just ten minutes of talking to this piece of shit I already lost the kid who just gave in. I looked at the squad seeing some in shock or crying after they left, I soon confronted them in pure anger.

" which one of y'all told him?!" They all looked at me in horror shaking their heads as I just got more pissed off. " the kid gave in too easy to just agree with this, who ever told them I want to know right now or everyone is getting it ten times as bad...!"

" he must of figured it out Yami..." I turned around seeing all the captains and some other knights that joined them.

"What the hell are you talking about?!"