First day back at Preston high

Hey everyone!

So I know it hasn't been a full week but I've had some spare time and I wanted to get stuck into chapter 5!

Firstly I want to apologise again fir making a massive mistake! As everyone knows tinas boyfriend will be called matt! I made a massive mistake in the last chapter and accidentally put Brad! I'm so so sorry. It has been changed now but I do apologize for anyone who saw that it said Brad.

Also before I start the chapter I've got a competition. The competition is for any books but would be a good competition to enter if your book is and undiscovered gem.

There are prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place which includes lots of publicity and promotion for your book!

All you have to do to enter is read paid to be fake

http://www.wattpad.com/story/413290-paid-to-be-fake

Which you are obviously already reading because otherwise you wouldn't know this haha and give me feedback on at least the first chapter! You ding have to give feedback on all the chapters but that would be appreciated!

Put a c in brackets like this (c) at the beginning of your comment so I know your comment is part of the competition.

You can enter as many of your stories as you like! Just post their link or their name on my wall or message me.

The competition will be judged on

Plot

Grammer/punctuation

Structure

It doesn't matter if your story isn't finished infact I'd prefer unfinished stories! Either way you can send me finished or unfinished stories.

The date the winners and runners up will be announced is the 5th November!

Good luck everyone! :)

Ok so back on to the story! Here comes chapter 5.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slung my school bag over my shoulder and jogged down the stairs. The school bus was waiting for me outside. I walked out the door and felt the humid air around me. It was the first day back to school after the summer holidays. I was missing the lie ins in the mornings already! I was so tired because of all the late nights and party's I had over the summer. I felt my eyelids begin to close but I quickly lifted them again or else I would've walked into our front gate.

I took the seat next to George like I always do. As soon as I sat down I laid my head back against the seat and began to yawn. The bus rumbled and started to move.

"Hey T how was your summer" George asked me looking like he wanted to chat. To be honest I was so knackered I didn't want to chat but I didn't want to be rude and besides I hadn't seen George all summer apart from at Sicilee's party and that was at the beginning of the summer anyway.

"yeah it's been good thanks, tiring though" I replied.

"I know what you mean! How's Matt then" he asked. I hadn't actually seen Matt at all this summer but of course I wasn't going to tell George this. Just like everyone else George Didn't have a clue that Matt isn't actually my real boyfriend. Not even Nika and Ariadne my two best friends knew that I wasn't actually going out with Matt! It's strictly between me and him and if anyone finds out I just know it will spread all over the whole school which absolutely cannot happen. "Yeah he's fine" I lied.