Unfortunatley for me

This is dedicated to WritingGeek_Bookworm because she came 3rd in my competition! She is a marvellous writer so pleae please please go and check out her work! Thank you ;)

Hello!

Firstly I'm soooooo sorry I havent been on wattpad for about a year now! I have just been doing other things and completely forgot about wattpad! I'm so so sorry!

I would like to say a massive gigantic thank you to all my fans who stuck with me! Thank you so so much and I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded for a year!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe it's been 1 year! So thank you so so much fans! Thank you also everybody for all your votes and comments and since I've been off wattpad I was amazed to come back and find that I'd had over 4800 reads on this book :O I'm still in shock looks like my 5000 reads target for a book might finally be coming true :D so thanks a million everyone for that!

Secondly I'm now going to be uploading a chapter of paid to be fake once a week :) yay!!! AND........I'm also going to be making my chapters much much longer because of all the comments I've had asking for longer chapters and I completely agree my chapters were way too short!

Thanks for all the support <3 :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I nodded and walked into the dinning area in the next-door room. I took the empty seat next to my dad.

"Yeah so what is it you wanna tell me" I asked shovelling spoonfalls and spoonfalls of cookie dough into my mouth.

My dad looked rather uncomfortable had my mom upset him?

"We think its time you were told the truth" my mom said.

"Right umm I'm not sure that I follow?" I said feeling confused.

"Go on Jim tell her" my mom urged on my dad. My dad looked dead guilty and was shaking like a nervous wreck!

"Honestly can you just tell me please, I have things to do" I angrily asked.

"15 years ago when you were two I had an affair with a woman named lesely" my dad blurted out so quickly that the words were all jumbled up.

"You what?" I said choking on the cookie dough. I was speechless and didn't know what to say.

"You had an affair? With a woman named lesely! But-t-t where did you think about me in all of this? How do you think it affected me? As I grew up you never had anything to do with me. As far as I was aware you never wanted anything to do with me and now you coming swanning back in here thinking you can crawl your way back into our family but you can't just can't. Your not my dad your just some guy named Jim who also happens to be my dad! Right my rants over and as for you mom I can't believe how foolish you've been. I thought you had more common sense than that? Well obviously not. How could you Jim? How could you?" I stormed off to my room furious and bursting with anger. I wasn't just annoyed with Jim my mum had kept this from me for my whole entire life.

Downstairs my mom sighed "Well I knew that was gonna be tough" she told Jim.

"I've made a right mess of things! I hurt you and I didn't even spend any time with her during her childhood! My own daughter hates me. This was a bad idea we should've never got back together" Jim cried.

"Don't be so stupid. She just needs time to get her head round it. It was a mistake we all make mistakes! I've given you a second chance and besides which your a changed man now Jim! I love you and I'm not going to lose you this time" my mom said.

"I'm so glad I've got you Michelle and I can't tell you how grateful I am for a second chance. I can assure you, I'm not going to blow it this time!" Jim said.

"I love you" she whispered.

"I love you too!"

'i luv u, I mean you've g2 be serious I mean I luv u how soppy is tht! She's making the worst desicion of her life and she's so gonna regret it! X' I texted nika.

Back downstairs my parents shared a kiss and I lay on my bed crying! I couldn't let this man back into my moms life and ruin everything! Just when things were starting to go well for me everything starts going downhill, I knew it was all too good to be true.

"I think it's best you go now" my mom said.

Finally the skunk had gone! I heard my mom tiptoe up the stairs, great now comes excuses! Ugrh I hated my life so much right now! Id finally got this dream boyfriend! Yeah my relationship is complicated and he's not for real and he's paying me but Matt is the most wonderful guy and meeting him was the best thing that ever happened to me but now Jim's just come and ruined everything and turned my world upside down.

My mom knocked on my door. She didn't wait for an answer before walking in.

"Sweetie I'm so sorry if your feeling down" my mom said as she sat down on my bed.

Feeling down, down can't even describe how I'm feeling right now, I can't bear for my mom to get hurt again. I ignored my mom and she carried on talking.

"I mean I didn't plan for this to happen, it just happened. Can't you see your fathers a changed man" she said.

"In your dreams" I replied.

"I just want you to know that I love you so much hunnie and your my first priority. I would never chose anyone over you and all I want to do is keep you safe. I love you t" she lent down and kissed the back of my head. I couldn't help but turn around and give my mom an enormous hug. I clung on to her and she hugged me tight.

"I love you too mom" I whispered softly into her ear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Okay so finally after ages I've uploaded a chapter! Yay I'm happy :)

And told you it was short.....

Plz

VOTE

COMMENT

AND...............

FAN!!!!

Once again I'm really sorry about not uploading!

Thanks :) xxx