Confused about the whole situation...:/

I lay on my bed texting. I had just arrived home from school and it had been several days since I had the incident with Cameron. I hadn't seen him at school and I hadn't spoken to Matt since I had the phone call with him in the coffee shop.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts until I reached Matt! I put the phone to my ear.

"Hello" I heard a husky voice answer.

"Matt?" I questioned.

"Yeah what?"

"Look I'm sorry" I lied. "Sorry for everything!"

"Does that mean you've come to your decision?" he asked.

"I guess!"

I wasn't going to have him tell everyone that I cheated on him and I didn't want to pay back all the money that he's paid me. I also was determined to find out what him and Matt have against each other and to do that I need Matt.

"I knew you wouldn't disappoint me T!"

"Yeah I've known you since we started high school together I wasn't going to let you down" this was my way of trying to find out if Matt always went to Preston high.

"Umm yeah sure Tina."

"Why the umm?"

"What umm?"

"You didn't sound very sure of whatever you were just saying" I argued.

"T what are you on about?"

"Stop lying to me!" I shouted.

"Ok fine, I didn't always go to Preston high!"

"Really? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Does that matter and besides which it's none of your business!"

"I'm sorry but really changing schools isn't that big a deal!"

"I left because I got bullied, are you happy now!"

"I'm sorry, err I didn't know" I apologised.

"It doesn't matter, it was ages ago now and besides how were you to know?"

"Still I'm sorry. If you don't mind me asking, what school did you go to?"

"Swinde high!"

Boom the answer I was hoping for.

"Hmm don't really know too many people who go there" I covered up.

"Really!"

"Yeah, anyway look I'm sorry and I'm grateful that you forgave me but I really have to go!"

"Bye" he replied.

"Bye" I responded.

Hmmm I wondered, so I'd discovered that Cameron and Matt used to go to school together and it's obvious they must've been friends because of the Facebook photo, but why are they lying about their friendship to me?

I pulled my laptop out from under my bed and logged onto Facebook. I managed to track down the photo again. They looked so much younger, so different!

Ari popped up 'Hey do you wanna come over later?'

'Haha yeahh sure kid ;)' I replied.

'kk I'll see ya at like 7 maybe?'

'Rightie see ya l8r m8t!'

'okaay bbz I got news 4 u!'

As I cancelled my chat with Ariadne I noticed that Freya, the girl who was friends with Cameron was online.

She wasn't really someone I had ever spoken to but I IM her anyway.

'Hi there Freya I was wondering if I could ask u something?'

'Sure go ahead' she responded.

'Well actually it's abt the new guy Cameron and u seem quite gd friends wiv him so I thought I'd ask u!' I typed quickly.

'Go on then ;)'

'Well basically my bf Matt doesn't get on well wiv him at all. They rly h8t each other, I don't wanna seem nosey and I completely understand if u don't wanna tell me but do u have any idea y this may be?'

'Is it really any of ur business?'

'Look I'm sorry, I'm just curious!'

'Well tbh he hasn't rly said anything 2 me...well somethin abt his sis or somethin, I dunno :/ ?!'

'Wht abt his sis? Plz tell me!'

'I dunno like "err I h8t that guy 4 ruinin everything including mine and Lisa's life." Lisa being Cam's sis!'

'Rite? Anything else?'

'No dats it...!'

'Tnxs ur a star :D'

'Np just don't say dat I told u!'

'I won't promise...tnxs again!' I replied.

I packed a bag ready to go to Ariadne's. What on earth was his sister to do with anything, I was seriously confused now.

My head spun as I left my house thinking about all the different possibilities. Whatever had happened, I would find out!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm soooooo sorry for not uploading it's unreal!!!! It's been way toooooo long and I can't keep you guys waiting coz I know how that feels. I hate when people leave you hanging and don't upload for months on end!!!

This is a crap chapter but I absolutely had to upload, plz forgive me and I'm gonna be uploading again soon and get back in the habit :)

Thanks for all the support!

P.S I'm writing a new book called one sweet lie. Please check that out soon, I'm hopefully uploading the prologue tomorrow :p