A suprise from Matt

I woke up, my head pounding. I sat up in bed and looked around the small bedroom I was in. There were roses in a vase in the far corner which scented the room. The wallpaper was stripy and I was in a giant king sized bed.

I knew exactly where I was this was one of Matt's spare bedrooms. So why was I here? I noticed a screwed up piece of paper on the bedside table so I picked it up. Tina it read. I carefully unscrewed the note. It was from Jez telling me to call him and it gave his number, he'd also put a kiss.

My mind raced back to last night. Everything that had happened. I suddenly felt so guilty. Poor Hallie. I lifted up the duvet and got up. I was still in my denim shorts and shirt from yesterday. I changed into sweat pants and a hoodie.

I walked into the lounge and there was mess everywhere. Cans scattered across the floor, crisps stuck on the couch. I'd never seen so much mess in my life. I took a seat on the couch and sighed.

A few minutes later Matt entered. He was standing in his boxer shorts. I examined him up and down. I couldn't bring myself away from his abs.

He scratched the back of his head. "Bit of a mess eh!"

"Tell me about it!"

"You will stay and help clean up?" he asked.

I paused for a second "Sure". Besides I had nothing better to spend my Saturday doing.

"Matt I have a killer headache! Do you have something for it?"

"Yeah will go and get it."

"Thanks!" I added.

He came back with a small box of pills.

"Here" he said handing them to me.

"Do you want some toast?"

"Ummm sure" I smiled.

He smiled back "Peanut butter and jelly?"

"Yeah how'd you know?" I pulled a strand of my hair back.

"You just seem like a peanut butter and jelly kind of girl" he winked.

I giggled.

"Toasts ready" Matt announced.

He brought our plates over to the couch and took a seat beside me.

"You have peanut butter and jelly too" I exclaimed.

Matt nodded.

I grinned.

"Right better make a start on this tidying before mom gets home."

I had completely forgotten that Matt had a mom. It was just something I didn't think about. I wondered where she was.

"Where is she? Let me guess she's away so you decided to have a party. Now we have a rush hour to try and clear up before your mom gets home and just like other parties this ends by your mom walking in, she is in shock horror and furious you had a party. Then your grounded for the next year or so!"

"Actually no!"

"Really?"

"My mom is pretty laid back. I told her I was having a party and she agreed that she'd stay somewhere else for the night as long as I promised the house would be spotless for when she returns."

I laughed.

"What's funny" he questioned.

"Spotless! Are you sure? Look at the state of this place."

"Hmm your right let's get to work."

"Hang on" I pulled his hair.

"Ow" he screeched.

"I slept with Jez."

"You did?" he asked astonished.

I nodded.

"I honestly didn't think you could do it! Wow" he was surprised.

"I thought the hardest bit would be getting him to want me back but turns out he wants more of me. He left me a note with his number. He even put a kiss. I honestly feel so sorry for Hallie. I hope you treat her well!"

"Oh my gosh! Of course I will treat Hallie well she's the only one I've ever wanted hang on a sec though, I thought you hated Hallie."

My smile dropped when he said this but I forced it back. "I do but this isn't right!"

"I guess."

We were cut off by my phone vibrating. I answered.

"Hello"

"Hey it's Ari" a small voice spoke down the phone.

"Hey girl what's up?"

"I need you now" she sobbed down the phone.

Ut oh what was the matter.

"Yeah of course I'm on my way. Hang on in there baby girl."

"Bye" I heard muffled down the line.

"Yeah bye" I responded getting my bags together.

"W-what are you doing?" Matt asked.

"Arri needs me! She's upset about something. I've got to go and see her. I'll speak to you later."

"Wait a sec.."

"What" I interjected. " I don't have time to clean up, you'll just have to do it without me, I'm sorry."

"Yeah that's fine but T how would you like to go a date later?"

"A date" I spat out.

"Yeah there's a new restaurant opening in town. It wouldn't be a proper date but It would be our first date as a couple."

"Cool" I said casually trying to hide my excitement.

"Great! I'll text you the details a little later."

"Okay. Thanks for an amazing party, one of the best ever."

"Bye" he waved.

"Bye" I waved back shutting the door behind me.

A date! A date! Oh my gosh a date with Matt Carta!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's your upload for the week. I'm getting better at uploading but still not perfect. Hmmm anyway I hope this isn't too short for you all. Sorry it had to be shorter today because I ran out of time.

Anyway I look forward to reading your comments and welcome any constructive criticism, votes are also appreciated :) hint hint!!! Xx