Matt's party!!!!!

"Matt I'm here" I yelled. The door was left wide open so I thought it would be alright to enter.

"Matt...." I trailed off again.

A person appeared behind me, I spun round.

"Great your here" he smiled.

"Yeah there you are! I've been standing here for five minutes calling you!"

He laughed "I know I've been having fun watching you."

"Urghhh"

Matt laughed.

"Right let's get a move on, the guests are starting to arrive in three hours."

"Three hours!" I exclaimed.

"Yes! Now will you go and put all those cans on the table in the fridge and then prepare the food. I'm going to be just through there decorating the place and setting everything up."

"Fine" I grumbled.

I entered the kitchen and put all the cans into the fridge before preparing the refreshments.

Just as I began to arrange the table

with the food on I heard a car pull up on the drive. There was a knock on the door.

"Can you get it T I'm busy right now" Matt shouted.

"Yup on it" I responded.

I opened the door and a DJ stood there with all his equipment and records.

"You hired a DJ" I exclaimed.

"Yeah course the party would suck without him" Matt said across the room.

"Awesome" I beamed.

"Come in" I instructed.

"Thanks, I'm Trevor" the guy told me.

"Oh right well I'm Tina Matts erm girlfriend" I replied.

He nodded before dragging all his stuff into the room Matt was working on.

"Matt was crouching down picking some rubbish up. He stood up and hugged Trevor.

"Hey man it's good to see you" Matt said.

"Yeah long time no see."

"You two know each other?" I interjected.

"Yeah course how do you think I found a DJ" Matt asked.

"A phone book" I suggested.

"Nah we used to play footie together centuries ago" Trevor informed me.

"I see!"

"Come on let's go get ready while Trev sorts out his stuff" Matt said.

"Okay" I agreed.

I grabbed my bag from the hall before following Matt up the stairs.

"Do you mind if I take a shower?" I asked.

"Sure wanna take one with me?" he winked.

"Matt" I blushed and went crismon red.

"Someones blushing" he teased.

"Shut up" I pushed him.

He laughed. "Weakling, you couldn't push me over even if you tried as hard as you could."

I ignored him. He walked into the bathroom and opened a cupboard. He took out a towel and handed it to me.

"Here you go. There's shampoo, conditioner and soap in there."