A Night To Remember

It was finally the week of Riverdale High's annual musical. This year, Kevin was directing Carrie. Lexy felt the choice was a bit weird and morbid but she didn't get a say. She was just assistant-assistant director and head costume designer. She was supposed to be assistant director but she handed that title to Fangs in order to get him and Kevin closer together. As well as assistant directing and costume designing, because Jughead was on documentary duty and Toni was part of the ensemble, Lexy was left to photography duty.

"How are you not part of the ensemble?" Sweetpea asked Lexy as they walked hand in hand down the empty hallway of Riverdale High.

"Maybe because I'm not a singer?" She replied.

"Liar! I've heard you sing before!"

"When?"

"The musical movie marathon in Fangs's trailer. You were singing the entire time."

"That wasn't singing, I was joking."

"Then I'd love to hear you when your trying."

"Trust me, you wouldn't." She laughed.

"So, have you told your dad about becoming a Serpent yet?"

"No..."

"Lexy Andrews, are you ashamed of us?" He asked, mock offended.

"Oh you shut up! You know I'm not but with everything going on between Archie and my dad right now, I think it's bad timing." She tried to give him a playful shove but he grabbed her two wrists before she could.

"Too slow, Princess."

He pushed her back into the lockers and leaned down, his face just centimetres away from hers. Lexy closed her eyes and puckered her lips before ducking and escaping Sweetpea's hold. She jumped on his back.

"Nope, you're too slow." She whispered seductively, and planted a quick peck on his cheek.

Sweetpea sighed and continued down the hallway with Lexy on his back.

"So speaking of telling people things. When are we gonna tell Toni, Fangs and... well everyone about us?" She asked.

Almost on cue, Toni and Fangs rounded the corner and immediately stopped their conversation to look at Sweetpea and Lexy in a piggyback position.

"I think they already know." Sweetpea said.

"Oh my God!" Fangs yelled.

"You two are a thing!" Toni added.

"Shhhhh, keep it down!" Lexy laughed.

"Oh you know us better than that, Lexy Andrews. We are totally telling everyone!" Fangs and Toni took off down the hallway and into the theatre to reveal to everyone the new couple of Riverdale High.

"Ok, well I guess that's one less thing for us to worry about." Lexy laughed.

"Yeah, they're the worst gossips I know. Like the real housewives."

Sweetpea walked around the corner with Lexy still on his back. They saw Archie and Veronica leaning against the lockers. They had obviously been kissing. Archie looked over his shoulder at his sister. She got off Sweetpea's back and took his hand.

"Let's go." She led him quickly down the hallway.

"Wait Lexy, I know you're mad-" Archie followed her down the hallway and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Did you really think I wouldn't see that stupid bribe from Hiram Lodge that you've been driving around in?" Lexy asked.

"Lex, I didn't ask for the car-"