018

Y/N's P.O.V

We land just the outside of Liones, "Leave this to me, babe," I say and spread my wings, I fly forward, "AIR!!" I shout and sent all the Holy Knights up into the air. I hear their screams and I keep flying quickly with the three followings after me. I glance to Meliodas, "I'll deal with anymore that come our way, you guys focus on the fighting."

"Are you killing them?" Ban asks.

"Knocking them out, the impact will keep them out cold for a very long time," I explain.

"Go for the kill!" Meliodas orders.

"If that's what you want," I smirk and look forward, "FIRE!" I hold my hands out and fire shoots out of my hands hitting some Holy Knights, causing them to burn. I spin burning the Knight around us, "Go, boys!" I shout.

"I love you!" Meliodas shouts and the three of them, run ahead of me as I follow after them getting rid of different Knight who comes to stop us.

Meliodas soon stopped, followed by Ban and Gowther then me as we feel a magical power. "Huh?" I look up at forward, "This strong magical power... It's coming from the other side of the castle," I say.

I fly on through Liones looking for Elizabeth, "Elizabeth?" blink and see Diane on the ground, "Diane?!" I fly to her, "Sunlight drop!" I heal her and look to see Dreyfus, Howzer, Jericho, Gilthunder and Guila, "Oh Howzer, hey," I wave at him.

"Y/N?! You're an idiot! You're going to get yourself killed!" Howzer freaks out. 

"I doubt that,"  I wave my hand off and smile, I turn and take hold of Diane's hand, "Sorry but I'm busy Howzer," I pull Diane out of whatever she's stuck in, "What the heck was you stuck in?"

"A black hound, King's pet," Diane tells me.

"I understand," I smile and nod.

"Go on ahead, I'll deal with these," She says and I nod again flying off.

I fly to Meliodas, grab his wrist and a ginger-haired boy then fly up, "Hey you!" Meliodas smiles up at me and I smile at him, "Had fun?"

"Diane's here by the way," I tell him, "Did you know?"

"Yeah," He smiles, "Oh honey, this is King Arthur of Camelot," Meliodas tells me.

I look at the other in my hold and I smile, "Hey, nice to meet you," I greet him.

"Hello, lovely to meet you as well," Arthur smiles at me and I put them back on the ground.

I look up to see Hendrickson, "Hendrickson, been a while hasn't it?" I greet him.

"It has," He nods, "Though I am very disappointed in you Y/N... Did you enjoy 9 years in Baste?" He smirks.

"It was amazing, time of my life," I smirk at him and lightning struck the ground, Gilthunder appeared from the lightning and attack Meliodas.

Arthur grabs us and pulls us aside, we thank him and he smiles at us, "It was nothing!" He says with a smile.

Meliodas stands up, "Y/N be ready to heal and shield..." He glances at Arthur, "Mind lending me a hand a little longer?" Meliodas asks.

Arthur gets ready for an attack, "Sure! I'd be glad to!" He says looking at Hendrickson.

I snap my fingers and I'm sat on my purple pillow, "I'll just wait till one of you need healing," I smile.

"Sounds the best honey," He says with a smile, "Be ready to jump in though."

"Always," I nod and look up at the sky, I look off into the distance as I notice a commotion ended, "Looks like Diane was fine, I think..." I say.