Please Read!!

I've seen some comments about race and height either being mention or shown. It is a reader story, so anything you want to change about yourself, you can. I added certain information in because it was was easier for me when I writing this story. The pictures for the readers were more there to help me with the flow of the story, they are not set in stone. Imagine different clothing to go with your culture/preferences, you are the reader meaning you are the main person in the story and so you have a right to change any information I've put in this book about reader and I will still be happy you've read it.

I wrote this when my mother was going through hospital and operation so I honestly left out a lot of information and the pictures and inputted height, clothes etc for me because it was a hard month for me.

If you don't like what I've put  change it that is the beauty of a reader story I didn't be (Input your clothing style here) because honestly, I wasn't thinking I was more concerned about keeping myself calm and my grandmother calm.

If I have offended anyone, I'm so sorry, I really did not mean to but at the time I just wanted to write a story and feel the flow.