003

Y/N's P.O.V

We spent 3 more days in Dalmary because Elizabeth's wounds apparently didn't heal when they were healed. I followed Meliodas's words of just going along with it like he was. Still though, annoying.

Ban, Meliodas and I stand around a map, Meliodas starts planning in the direction we are meant to be going, Ban suggests about us heading southwest on the main road. "Nope," Meliodas shakes his head, "We're heading away from the Kingdom for now. We brought down fort Solgales and Baste. The Kingdom and the Holy Knights must be on high alert by now," Meliodas says.

"In this direction where are we heading?" I ask.

"When I found out where Ban was, I also found out where King was as well. Our next destination is..." Meliodas starts saying but is cut off when the giant pig, Hawks Mama suddenly stops.

I lose my balance a little and Meliodas keeps me steady, "Thanks Captain," I smile at him and steadies me a little before walking to the window, "What's going on?" I walk to the window.

"Some Holy Knights seems like we've run into a security check already," Meliodas says looking out the window.

"Holy Knights, my ass," Ban says, "They look like they're only apprentices. I'll finish them off without breaking a sweat," Ban says and turns to leave but Meliodas lifts his hand up stopping Ban.

"No need, I got it," He smiles and looks at me, "Wait here," He winks at me before walking out of the tavern. Ban and I follow him to the door but wait, "Hey there, Security Guys! I'm the owner of this travelling bar, "Boar Hat", what can I do for you?" Meliodas asks.

We hear mumbles from the knights questioning what he is doing with a woman from the giant clan. Meliodas wraps his arm around Elizabeth's shoulders, pulling her into him and I feel a tightness in my chest watching him holding another woman close to him, "She's my bar's attractive waitress!" This one is, too!"

"What an unbelievable lie," Ban says and looks at him, "You good?"

"Don't ask such a stupid question, dumbass," I walk from the door as the Knights approve. I sit at a table and close my eyes, "Where's my brother when I need advice?" I question and lay my head on the table, "Even when he was a child, he gave me the best advice."

"Y/N, I'm just stepping out," Ban says and I hum as he walks out the tavern leaving me to my thoughts.

"What would Harlequinn suggest me to do... Or even Elaine..." I mumble and cover my face in my hands.

"A Black Hound!!" I hear Hawk screech and I walk out of the tavern.

"Sheeeesh... You're in the way of our fun adventure," I hear Ban say and I look to see him facing the BlackHound.

"Damn it," I mumble.

"Hey Y/N did you miss-" Meliodas says and I jump down, "Y/N!?"

I grab Ban's arm and throw him behind him, "Don't threaten my kind," I look back at him glaring, "Do you understand?" He runs his eyes and the Black Hound sniffs me before lowering his head in respect to me, "Go back to your owner before you're hurt," I smile at the hound and he steps closer to me, he licks my wings slowly and Meliodas jumps down to us.

"Y/N is right Ban, we entered his territory or his masters," Meliodas says and takes hold of his dragon hilt. I watch as the hound shrinks and runs away.

"Dumbass," I comment looking at Meliodas.

Meliodas turns to me, he puts me over his shoulder and he jumps up on to Hawk's Mama. He walks into the tavern and sits me on a stool with my back to him, he removes the bandages, "I thought so," He says and I glance behind me to see my wings golden and bright, "Still so beautiful," He says in a little daze and I look at him, I watch as he blinks quickly snapping himself out of the daze, "Okay! Onwards we go!" He says and Hawk, Ban and Elizabeth walk into the room.