001

Y/N's P.O.V

My silver and golden wings spread wide as I glide through the air of my Kingdom. I'm the first Fairy Queen of the Fairy Forest, usual the wise tree chooses a male fairy but it chose me. Many elder fairies were confused but no one is able to question the wise tree.

I glide over my Kingdom till I land on the balcony to my room, I walk inside and see the man I love most of all. His small body holds nothing against him, his blonde hair and his emerald eyes stare back into my (e/c) eyes with his usual grin, "Did you have fun today, love?" He asks.

"I did yes, did you?" I ask walking to my love.

"I did but now I'll have more since I'm no longer alone with your younger siblings," He chuckles.

"Be nice Meliodas, Harlequinn and Elaine are very young so they will be playful," I tell him and flick his forehead lightly, "You're new to them so they are trying to see if you are good for their big sister?"

Meliodas laughs and holds me by my waist pulling me closer to him, "I thought of them as annoying, now I find them sweet and adorable... Have the elder fairies said anything else?"

"The usual, I'm betraying my clan by being with you," I say and place my hands on his shoulders, "I'm not as backwards as them, I accept mixed races couples."

"Well, I'm happy about that as you are in one," Meliodas chuckles.

******

I fly around the castle with my young siblings chasing me, "Big Sister!" A female voice speaks and I glance to see two young fairies a boy and girl. The boy with reddish hair and hazel eyes, my younger brother, Harlequinn and the girl with blonde hair and hazel eyes, my younger sister, Elaine. Elaine calls out for me again with a laugh from Harlequinn.

"Meliodas, grab her!" Harlequinn suddenly says with a smirk.

I turn forward and I'm suddenly brought into two strong arms. I look up to see Meliodas grinning at me then my siblings wrap their arms around me, "Caught you!" They say with laughter.

"You two are cheaters," I pouted looking at them.

"No, you said to use anything at our disposal to get hold of you," Harlequinn grins at me.

"Damn," I grumble with a smile then I ruffle their hairs up and Meliodas's who kisses my cheek, "Your brothers okay?"

"They'll live," He says with a smile.

*****

"Meliodas?" I call out as I fly around the castle, "Harlequin! Elaine!" I shout louder.