008

Meliodas's P.O.V

I sit outside the tavern, with Y/N curled up against me both of us looking at a map and King floating beside us, "Hey Captain, where are we headed next?" King asks.

"There's a small town nearby called Vaizel that's famous for it ceramics. We'll gather information there," Meliodas says.

"You say that... But you're just looking for an excuse to drink," King says and I chuckle.

"How far is the town?" Y/N asks looking up at me.

"Not far, about 20 minutes away," I tell her and kiss her nose.

We arrive at the small town and jump down jump Hawk's mama as she buries herself into the ground and Y/N looks at the town on a mountainside, "It's a merchant town and it hosts a flea market festival every year," I explain and place my hand on her waist, "Anything can be sold there... Junk... Weapons... jewellery... Supposedly, there was even a royal crown from a distant Kingdom once," I explain.

"What does a flea market have to do with us?" Hawk asks.

I look at him, "I heard a rumour about a merchant in Vaizel who regretted buying 'A weapon that no one can use'," I tell him.

"Oh!" Elizabeth gasps and I slightly flinch but look at her, "A Sacred Treasure?!"

"It could be," I tell her.

"Cap'nnnnnn, who cares about that? Do something about my clooothes!" Ban whines a little.

I sigh and look bored, "Just cover your six-pack with an apron or something," I tell him.

Diane suddenly punches the ground and we all fly up, I hear a squeal and turn to see Y/N beside me. I spin and look up her skirt with a smirk, Perfect.

"Who cares about that?! What about me?!!" Diane shouts, "Why do I have to be the one to house sit?!"

"I already told you, giants aren't allowed at the festival as they made a ruckus a few years ago and trashed the place," I explain.

"I can house-sit with Diane," Elizabeth says.

YES! Yes, please!

I turn to the princess, "I guess that's fine," I say and look at Y/N.

"I want to have some girl talk with Diane and Y/N," Elizabeth smiles.

"Y/N you're staying?" I ask looking at her.

"No offence Diane, but no" Y/N says and suddenly her appearance changes, her wings are gone, "I hate this form so much," She grumbles.

My eyes widen and I look her over, I can't help but smile at her, "Beautiful," I comment at her.

Y/N looks at me, "It is not, I don't have my beautiful wings!" Y/N complains and I take her hand as we start to walk

Y/N looks at me, "It is not, I don't have my beautiful wings!" Y/N complains and I take her hand as we start to walk. Y/N flops down on her pillow and floats beside me.