014

Y/N's P.O.V

"Y/N," Meliodas grabs my shoulders and makes me face him, "Go with Howzer and Cain, get everyone out of her," He orders.

"But," I start but Harlequinn clears his throat and I look at him.

"We need one of us alive after all of this," He smiles a little, "Go."

"Come back to me... Both of you," I look at him and Meliodas and I hug, "I don't want to go..." I whisper.

"I don't, I don't want you to either but it's safer for you," He whispers.

I nod and fly away, I see a child trip and I speed up, catching the child. I land beside Howzer and look at the kid, "Are you hurt sweetheart?" I ask checking him over.

"N-No, I'm fine... B...but... You're a bad girl," He pouts looking at me.

"Tha... Thank you!" A woman shouts and I look at her, "Y...You're the Wolf Sin," Her eyes widen at the sight of me.

I look at the child, "Go to the lady sweetheart and be careful," I poke his nose lightly, "Be safe for me yeah?" I smile at him.

He nods and hugs me, "You're no bad lady!" He runs to his mum.

I stand and look at Howzer, "What do you know about the New Generation?" I ask and the ground shakes, "KEEP RUNNING! AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!" I shout and grab Howzer's wrist then pull him as I fly, "Jeez you're all muscle!" I complain.

"What are you doing?!" He questions and yelps as I throw him up, grabbing him from under his arms as I dodge the attacks, "You're a Sin!"

"My Sin was mainly falling in love and showing compassion for the enemy," I roll my eyes, "At least that's how the elder fairies thought it," I tell him, "So, let me act on my sin... dear enemy of mine," I wink at him with a smile and I hear a screech, "Grab him," I fly to Stephan and Howzer grabs him. 

"You're... You're helping us?" Stephan asks looking up at me.

"She's an odd, sin," Howzer comments.

"I can drop you," I threaten them and look at Howzer, "New Generation, what are they?!"

"Henderickson's faction," Stephan says and I place them behind a boulder, "They are originally apprentices like me... But shown no potential all of a sudden they have power equal to a Holy Knight," He explains, "We don't know how."

"So nothing different from what we know then?" I mutter and see a Knight looking at our direction, "Keep getting people out of the village before it's levelled over and destroyed," I stand up and walk forward.

"What about you?" Howzer stands up grabbing my wrist.

"My duty," I look at him, "Do yours," I smile at him and walk forward, his hold on my wrist relaxes.

Stephan grabs Howzer's wrist and floats away A fairy...?

"Fairy Queen Y/N... Wolf Sin of Betrayal, you're hereby sentenced to death!" I hear a deep voice and look a man with purple hair and tall walking to me, "By order of the Holy Knights."

"Who are you?" I ask as I tilt my head.

"My name? Why should you know?" He asks.

"I think it's only natural to introduce yourself to a stranger," I shrug and hover the sky a little.

"My name is Sebastian Taylor, a member of the Holy Knight," He smirks, "Think you can win against me?"

"It's the other way around, think you can win against me?" I ask, tilting my head as I fly into the sky a little and tilt my head back I mutter someone in the old fairy language, causing a bright light to shoot down from the sky to me.